Author Topic: Dude bodies himself online  (Read 416 times)

SEERLOVESKAIN

Re: Dude bodies himself online
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:08 PM »
HE GAVE INTO PEER PRESSURE AND COMMITTED SUICIDE.

RIGHT ::)

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 07:05:22 PM »
the following link shows Police officers discovering the body, not the actual overdose.

http://www.totallyupyours.com/4925bc07bfacf-kid_killed_himself_on_webcam.html

LOL, smh at some of the comments left on that website.

Ares_Tha_Vicious

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »
kid must have had issues for real

Never an excuse....

Some1 ALWAYS has it worse.

Especially if u live in America

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2008, 04:42:58 AM »
kid must have had issues for real

Never an excuse....

Some1 ALWAYS has it worse.

Especially if u live in America

it doesnt matter who has it worse.  all that matters is how capable you are of dealing with the situations.  some people just dont know how to deal with shit, and they resort to this.

and im sure the people telling this poor prick to "do it", "off yourself nigger", didnt make the situation any better. 

those are some sick people..and what goes around comes around.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »
wow.....even when you a dead nigga you still a threat to these peckerwood ass cops. nobody caught the red beams on that niggas body? eye bet you if he even took a breathe they would have lit his as up............ any this is just a shame.
it okay for a Black man to off himself online to everybody and nobody is going to take action. but if it was a video of some nigga beating the shit out of dogs........... people would have took action, made phone callls so that it stopped as soon as possible. but when a nigga about to kill himself........its popcorn , enjoyment time

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 03:45:18 PM »
wow.....even when you a dead nigga you still a threat to these peckerwood ass cops. nobody caught the red beams on that niggas body? eye bet you if he even took a breathe they would have lit his as up............ any this is just a shame.
it okay for a Black man to off himself online to everybody and nobody is going to take action. but if it was a video of some nigga beating the shit out of dogs........... people would have took action, made phone callls so that it stopped as soon as possible. but when a nigga about to kill himself........its popcorn , enjoyment time
LOL.....I shouldn't be laughing, but I find the irony of it all hilarious. People do go over board with the animal love now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »

agree 100%.

even when they went up to the body dude still had his gun out. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 04:55:22 PM »
LOL.....I shouldn't be laughing, but I find the irony of it all hilarious. People do go over board with the animal love now.
you feel me my nigga. these peckerwoods really love they dogs. the foundation of all that begins when they used to walk on all fours in the caves.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »

I blame George Bush.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Hey Ma

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »

why!?!?!.......is it a BLACK hole......that'll destroy the universe?!?!? eye swear these crackers just be makin this shit up to laugh at the original man.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 09:08:26 PM »
i knew it was just a matter of time before job turned the topic into a white/black topic. I didn't even notice dude was black

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2008, 09:46:44 AM »
i knew it was just a matter of time before job turned the topic into a white/black topic. I didn't even notice dude was black
its the truth white boy

penenstamp

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »

What is overboard? This? :D

http://www.efukt.com/2317_Dont_Ruin_My_Fuck_Session_Bro.html