Author Topic: {VIDEO} Jay Rock On Fox 11 News (Giving Back To His Community)  (Read 905 times)

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
Re: Jay Rock ON Fox 11 News for 300 turkey give away ((Video)) Leave Comment
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2008, 04:37:58 PM »
I saw that shit, it was just so stupid. You can tell he didn't finish school, he sound just so uneducated.

They said he is the first rapper from NG to get a record contract, that aint true.

oftb were the first

well he definitely isnt the first from NG, but wtf?? why is it "so stupid" ??? since when do you have to be educated in order for you to give back to your community?? and I didnt here anything wrong with the way he was speaking! anyways props to Jay Rock, definitely going to cop his album when it drops in Feb.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: {VIDEO} Jay Rock On Fox 11 News (Giving Back To His Community)
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
Props to Jay Rock on this. This honestly does not suprise me though. Jay Rock is one of the most down to earth and humble artist I have met. Props to Jay and the whole TD Camp!!!

realtalk

• 'G'
Re: Jay Rock ON Fox 11 News for 300 turkey give away ((Video)) Leave Comment
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »
I saw that shit, it was just so stupid. You can tell he didn't finish school, he sound just so uneducated.

They said he is the first rapper from NG to get a record contract, that aint true.

oftb were the first

well he definitely isnt the first from NG, but wtf?? why is it "so stupid" ??? since when do you have to be educated in order for you to give back to your community?? and I didnt here anything wrong with the way he was speaking! anyways props to Jay Rock, definitely going to cop his album when it drops in Feb.
im with you..dummies always focus on the wrong shit..let the kid shine....oftb was sign 2 death row thats a indie

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2008, 07:52:13 AM »
If you going to go on television learn to speak.

Not to knock his hustle or his good deeds but if you gonna be in the spotlight, step up you brain game.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »
its funny how mexicans dont like mayetes, oh eye mean Blacks and they want Blacks to move out there el barrio. but yet you seem them getting in line to get a turkey by a mayete. shady shit. Jay rock should have just kept this event only for Blacks.
Not every Mexican in LA is racist.  ::)

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
its funny how mexicans dont like mayetes, oh eye mean Blacks and they want Blacks to move out there el barrio. but yet you seem them getting in line to get a turkey by a mayete. shady shit. Jay rock should have just kept this event only for Blacks.

oh stfu really how ignorant can you be??? not every mexican in LA is racist and alot of that has to do with gangs! but by the look of your sig I can understand why you would say some stupid shit like that lol I bet your still on that Marcus Garvey "lets all move back to Africa" shit  ::)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 05:27:57 PM »
Not every Mexican in LA is racist.  ::)

ohh my fault not all, only 99% is that better?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »

oh stfu really how ignorant can you be??? not every mexican in LA is racist and alot of that has to do with gangs! but by the look of your sig I can understand why you would say some stupid shit like that lol I bet your still on that Marcus Garvey "lets all move back to Africa" shit  ::)
nigga shut the fuck up. the Latino culture is racist in general. and eye already proved this and had mexicans with nothing to say to it

Soopahigh

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 05:28:42 AM »
Propz to Jay Rock for this, dude hasent even fully made it yet and is giving back.

one shot kill

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 07:58:46 PM »
hey g the only person that sound racist is u..ur a dick head straight up its people like u that keep that race shit moving.. one's attitude set's the stage , fagget....

one shot kill

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 08:00:28 PM »
big up to jay rock for doing his thing .. real respectable move...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »
Dope shit. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]