Author Topic: I-BO vs Blade  (Read 227 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I-BO vs Blade
« on: February 27, 2002, 01:42:30 AM »
im calling you out on a battle.... u're down? :)

max 16 bars
first to 5 votes (4-0, KO)
motivated crew votes allowed
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: I-BO vs Blade
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2002, 09:30:27 AM »
oh man lol i wuz kinda retired, but aight i accept, u spit first, but i'll spit later .... peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2002, 12:21:38 PM »
AfRican RhYMer EntErS The BaTtlEFielD With InFraRedVisIoN LoCKED At ThE TaRgET .:.:.:. No WaY For tHE TaRgET To EscAPE FrOm ThE CLaWs Of DEaTH AnY LonGEr... MuAhAhAhahHAhahAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
[Introduction]
"I" Stands For "Isotope", Like A Chameleon, Whenever Needed, I'm Able To Change My Shape
"B" Stands For "Biochemical", Im Dangerous like  "Hussein" and "Bin Laden", I Shoot Toxic When I Rape
"O" Stands For "Oral", I Adjust My Dick, U Wanna Swallow It, But Forget That, It Aint Your Fate
[VERSE]
Blade must have a "VERBAL-DYSFUNCTION", rhymim like a "toxic mutant" with "HERBAL-MALFUNCTION"
the probability for your "UN-SUPERRIOR-INJUCTION" to interrupt I-BO is equal to an "INFERIOR-CONJUCTION"
got the face of a "GIPSY-LADY", accumulattin' influencez by checkin rhyme-battlez in "TELE-VISION"
u'r skillz is "TRIXY-SHADY", gon' help you "goin on a diet" by kickin your overweighted belly "WITH-PRECISION"
cant come hard "AS-MY-LEVEL", with rhymez equalized to TREBLE, cant burn me, even if he's HOT "AS-THE-DEVIL"
"The Definiton Of Wackness" is worser than a drunk rhymin' "POOR-MAN", being drowned in his own "BEER-CAN"
when i flow, you're gettin CHOKED, OUTSMOKED like WEED in fast SPEED, cauzin "ILL-SONIC-BOOMS"
fallin of the horse, but i RE-SUMES, unquestonized position after your flow is smoked "LIKE-CHRONIC-ROOMS"
you're featherweight, ill throw you overseas, you will FLOAT, u face theGOAT, even though i aint in "HALL-OF-FAME"
consider this as a "PRACTISE-GAME", spittin wordz like "FLAMEZ", "FRAME" your temper and makez you "TAME"
game over before it's "EVEN-STARTED", african rhymer checks the battlefield, but the opponet "HAVE-DEPARTED"
travellin on an "UNCHARTED-AREA", got smacked twice by my "RHYME-MALARIA" and "DARTED-with-HYSTERIA"
battelin me over the COMP' is a priviledge, it makes you understand how i could win 7 awards "LAST-MONTH"
shown respect  after his flow bein BUNCHED and SCRUNCHED, "like kellogs" i CRUNCHED and ate him for LUNCH
cauzin 7.0 in richerscale when our lips OVERLAPS, I-BO stand for them QUAKES and Blade represent them tiny-GAPS
like Ali "im shakin the world", fake fake mc's "COLLAPSE", realizin that they trapped in my punching-"TRAPS"

AfRican RhYMer LeAveS The bATTleFIelD WitH DeAD BoDieS LaYInG AlL OVeR..... AfRican RhYMer ProClaIms ViCTory

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2002, 07:26:13 AM »
oh man lol i wuz kinda retired, but aight i accept, u spit first, but i'll spit later .... peace

-{bLaDe}

lol retired. I-Bo...i think he gonna retire again after he read yo rhyme. LOL j/k blade

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2002, 11:49:36 AM »
shooting "verbal sonic booms" like "guile", leaving sucka MCs "shocked" in denial//
throwing uppercuts,giving your liver cuts, drinking your own bile//
shatter  your  jaw  spilling  your teeth  all over the  place//
but you still cant "spit wisdom"; my "punches" shooting your face into outerspace//
the voice inside throbbing your head with pain//
echos of the wild MC spirits who have been slain//
my rhymes  worshipped  and read like  the bible//
every line  diminishing your chance for survial//
preparing a feast in hell  for the new  arrival//
look back at all the hate and lies, as visions of  hell and fire appear before your eyes//
listen to the wise; 666 incarved on your forehead in blood, its time to meet your demise//

my  rhymes  stay "consistant"  like  "newtons cradle"//
eliminating any "existance" of the "IBO is dope" "fable"//
Out of the smoke i come flinging verbal "smacks" sending you to your "death-bed"//
You call yourself "dope" but the only thing "cracked" and "hung high" is your "head"//
Im "SICCER" than faggots sucking dick, playing with your nuts and throwing up//
this verse i bust is "SICCER" than the gays you fuck, those aids infected SLUTS//

Lyricaly RAPE YOU, induce pain so FRIGHTFUL, making you scream for HAY-SOOS, trapped like MICE//
my lyrics so "hot" they BAKE YOU, PLAY YOU like DICE, get your adams apple SLICED//

-{bLaDe}

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2002, 12:04:04 PM »
OK, I think blade you spit some nice shit some multis and good punches, but this wasn't enough, to beat I-BO, his Multis were mre complete as were his Punches.
I felt his rhyme more.

'Vote = I-BO

757_tha_illest

• Lil Geezy
  • Stay in school
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2002, 12:15:50 PM »
IBO won it
lyrikal record 20-4
Consider battlin me a blessin- 757

ill lyriks stand out like florecnt lights in a dull picture~ 757

[-Vision-]

• 'G'
  • ..::Ur WackNess Irritates Me::...
Nice Battle
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2002, 01:23:14 PM »
OK, I think blade you spit some nice shit some multis and good punches, but this wasn't enough, to beat I-BO, his Multis were mre complete as were his Punches.
I felt his rhyme more.

'Vote = I-BO

i agree
LiFePhOrMz
::..ViSioN Harm-Many H20 Apocalyse Choz Gareefa 757 Dizaaterous One::..

My Record::...Doesn't Matter
<:.I, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, have been doing the unbeliveable for so long with so little, that I now attempt the impossible.:>

-----------------------------------
º-==X[[LiFePhOrMz]]X==-º

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2002, 01:31:50 PM »
3-0 ..

keep voting

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2002, 09:06:57 PM »
good shit frum both of yall. Blade had a pretty tight verse. But ima hafta go wit I-Bo on thiz shit. His multis were better, n had harder punches on this one. close battle tho yall.

vote=I-Bo

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2002, 07:55:20 AM »
congrats i-bo i didnt expect to win, and i didnt put much effort in that rhyme anyway, peace, 1

-{bLaDe}