Author Topic: obama is half cast, positive discrimination has reached new levels !  (Read 214 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont get why everybody has been fooled by this whole first black president marketing ploy

firstly his half-cast, the dude has a momma white as milk

and secondly should you elect someone for their race? or for their experiences and skills they can bring to a job?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: obama is half cast, positive discrimination has reached new levels !
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 04:08:03 PM »
i dont get why everybody has been fooled by this whole first black president marketing ploy

firstly his half-cast, the dude has a momma white as milk

and secondly should you elect someone for their race? or for their experiences and skills they can bring to a job?

Do you actually believe he got elected because he's black? Really??? In Amerikkka? Do you actually think in a country dominated by whites that you can win based on being black? Don't be fuckin stupid.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:34:39 PM »
Presidents are elected for a wide range of reasons, and the reasons that matter most are hardly the ones voters actually pay attention to.  Obama had the charisma of a JFK, Clinton, Reagan etc.  The Bush's had the "I'm from Texas, and you can have a drink with me"   Carter had the, "I'm from the South, ain't no dirty politics will happen under me, you can trust me" Then take a look at all the Generals that became Presidents, and were voted solely on the fact that they won a major battle or war.  If you want things to be different, just hope that somehow the psychology of millions in the country is miraculously altered.  You also have to take into consideration the work of the previous administration, if side A fucks up pretty badly then side B will just get in power...it doesn't matter who is up there.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:38:02 PM by Mr. Javii »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »
Black people (or any other minority for that matter) have historically always been considered Black (or Hispanic, or Asian, or whatever) even if they were mixed with white. It was always used in a negative way and a way to seperate pure whites (as if there is such a thing) from EVERYone else. If you were 1/18 Black...you were Black and should not be able to use the white bathroom.....white water fountain....white restaurant....etc. Thats always been the mentality. So why should that change for a man who becomes President? NOW all of a sudden he should be half white? Let Obama rob a liquor store and see if the news calls him half white lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
Black people (or any other minority for that matter) have historically always been considered Black (or Hispanic, or Asian, or whatever) even if they were mixed with white. It was always used in a negative way and a way to seperate pure whites (as if there is such a thing) from EVERYone else. If you were 1/18 Black...you were Black and should not be able to use the white bathroom.....white water fountain....white restaurant....etc. Thats always been the mentality. So why should that change for a man who becomes President? NOW all of a sudden he should be half white? Let Obama rob a liquor store and see if the news calls him half white lol

i agree thats real talk
try telling that to job aparently my sons white... the kids nappy as fuck...

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
So you guys dont think Obama being marketed as the first black president(even though he's half cast with a white mother)worked against McCain? Obama was all over the covers of hip hop magazines. You didnt see McCain on the cover of rolling stones magazine being promoted as the 345th white president did we?

Obama didn't exactly come out and say,"dont elect me cos im black, but becos i can be the better president", he milked it to work in his favor. He's probably laughing about it now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »
So you guys dont think Obama being marketed as the first black president(even though he's half cast with a white mother)worked against McCain? Obama was all over the covers of hip hop magazines. You didnt see McCain on the cover of rolling stones magazine being promoted as the 345th white president did we?

Obama didn't exactly come out and say,"dont elect me cos im black, but becos i can be the better president", he milked it to work in his favor. He's probably laughing about it now.

i think the idea of Obama being the first Black president cost him more votes then it gained him. A lot of white people voted for Obama, Im sure they didnt vote for him because he would be the first Black president. But there for damn sure were a lot of white people who voted against him because he was Black.  If anything got him elected (other then the fact that he was the better choice) it would be his youth (Mccains age), not his race.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »
The swing voters from Ohio, Indiana, Florida, etc don't give a fuck about Obama being on the cover of some magazine. Hip hop magazines and Rolling Stone are most likely just talking to people that are already liberal.  Obama was able to get moderates and conservatives as well, and these votes come for being a charismatic leader or the "it" factor...you don't get these votes because you're black. 

Hey Ma

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »
The swing voters from Ohio, Indiana, Florida, etc don't give a fuck about Obama being on the cover of some magazine. Hip hop magazines and Rolling Stone are most likely just talking to people that are already liberal.  Obama was able to get moderates and conservatives as well, and these votes come for being a charismatic leader or the "it" factor...you don't get these votes because you're black. 

Money.