Author Topic: The Game Feature Appearances Appriciation Thread, Is He The Most Collaborated?  (Read 1043 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
The Game ruins almost every song he's on. The song immediately goes into the trash once he opens his mouth. See "California Vacation". Perfect example. Perfectly fine song, until Game says something.

lol at this G unit stan, He doesnt even know that On Cali Vacation Game actually raps first, than Snop and XZ.

Fail!

Yeah but dude is right about Game in that song, his verse is horrid

DIP DIP SET SET

He's done a lot of collabos.  The majority of the features have been dope.  A little off topic but does anyone have the "Certified Gangstas" video in HQ?
I got you

http://rapidshare.com/files/4985703/Jim_Jones_feat._The_Game___Cam_Ron_Certified_Gangstas___RapGodFathers.com_.rar.html

Password: www.rapgodfathers.com
Thanks, very much appreciated.  It's weird, I saw the "My Life" one and the file extension is ".MKV".  What is that?
It wont open less you got the right codecs/player.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game shits on everything he features on it seems like.......he killed that E-40 track "Pain No More'

hyet1ll1d1e

• 'G'

"Timez Up" Young Noble Noble Justice

"Threat" Korn See You On The Other Side
"

"
"I Got That" Mưa Liberation
"2008 "Scorpion Sting " Eve Here I Am
""Red Light" DJ Khaled We Global

"
"Fight Song (Remix)" Good Charlotte Greatest Remixes
"
"Money,Power,Respect Pt. 2" D-Block, Keisha Cole Prepare for Glory
""Red Magic" Lil Wayne The Drought is Over pt.6

can someone upp these for me plzz. thnks

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game shits on everything he features on it seems like.......he killed that E-40 track "Pain No More'

That's by far the worst song on the album. T-Pain comes harder then Game. Pain No More is one of the worst tracks ever made in the history of music.

AllianceWest

That's by far the worst song on the album. T-Pain comes harder then Game. Pain No More is one of the worst tracks ever made in the history of music.

lol, WKS, you amaze Me

AllianceWest

Check out Lil Kim Feat Game-Quiet, Shits Fuking Fire,

I agree when Niggaz say that Game aint that Good on Hooks or dont do them often, but when he does put effort, Shit is fuking Fire.

h2k4

Thanks B&W and Penenstamp.