Poll

Has 50 Cent become the real life Captain Save-A-Ho?

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: With 50 Cent hanging out with Tia (Rick Ross's ex) and Tahiry (Buddens Ex)...  (Read 481 times)

Quadruple OG

Has 50 Cent become the real life Captain Save-A-Ho? He's moving in that direction.

MediumL

Has 50 got the money to waste of girls? Yes. And him being with Tahiry is not a diss to Buddens after 50 invited Slaughterhouse to ThisIs50 Fest
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Tahiry got the fattest ass in the world, why wouldn't go after that the second she's available?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I shake my head at this type of shit.  That's why I stick to the music and avoid the rest of their antics
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Quadruple OG

Has 50 got the money to waste of girls? Yes. And him being with Tahiry is not a diss to Buddens after 50 invited Slaughterhouse to ThisIs50 Fest

Tahiry got the fattest ass in the world, why wouldn't go after that the second she's available?

This isn't about would you go after that chick or not. This is about 50 going after ex's of other rappers. He has turned into the real-life Capitain Save-A-Ho/

Liqq2ThaFonk

Go get that money TIA

LMAO 50 is tricking....he got the money to do it but still sucka shit

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Who cares...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

This isn't about would you go after that chick or not. This is about 50 going after ex's of other rappers. He has turned into the real-life Capitain Save-A-Ho/

Tahiry made a real nice name for herself.

i think she got on the cover of King magazine or something like that; she has become more than just "Budden's Ex".

i guess you could look at it the way you see it, but i just see 50 going after a model now.

but with Ross' bitch, that's purely Save-A-Ho lol.

Bananas

*kay slay voice* DAMN SON, RAP DRAMA!!!

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
I don't think 50's motives were to actually save those hoes.....considering they are the Ex's of his former enemies....