Author Topic: a formal apology to the Kings  (Read 179 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
a formal apology to the Kings
« on: February 23, 2002, 08:25:08 AM »
Just in case yall don't get what is going on with me,I am sorry Naz for that little mix up.I got confused as to who was in elite and gee your name sounded familiar.I neever thought of checking the thing for your name,I wanted to add Ibo to it,but then I thought Ibo could not possibly be a member of this thing.Guys I am sorry,allright?I really am,I have been so damn busy I moved out of one place into another and I haven't been doing so good there,sometimes I am really sleepy when I get on this computer,but this right here taught me not to get into battle unless I know who it is I am battling.Again I am sorry.I did not intend to make a fool of the Kings or me for that matter.If you guys still want me out then post it in here and when I get enough time I guess I will be back to see it.Good luck on the Elite Tournament.Maybe you should do it over seince I screwed it up. :-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: a formal apology to the Kings
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2002, 01:57:07 AM »
you didnt screw it up,  u made a mistake thats all,  shit happens,   fuck it.    keep ya head up and good luck in yur new home  :)
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2002, 06:53:33 AM »
I wanted to add Ibo to it,but then I thought Ibo could not possibly be a member of this thing.

Why wouldn't I-Bo possibly be a member???

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 08:50:39 AM »
Just in case yall don't get what is going on with me,I am sorry Naz for that little mix up.

It's cool
Peace