Author Topic: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?  (Read 1715 times)

Paul

Re: Do You Agree With Me, Seriously?
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:30 AM »
Murs - whats so hot about him.  what makes him anymore unique than any other average "night club" MC?

LOL, take the ear plugs out, not many night club tracks by Murs so fuck knows where you got that from

Up your knowledge
funkyfreshintheflesh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Six 2
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »
ayo Lunatic, in case you're interested, Six 2's debut album just got released  ;)

check out http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=202308.0 for more info + previews  ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 11:15:08 AM by Dre-Day »

penenstamp

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 01:16:31 PM »
Can somebody hook me up with that Six-2?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
I poop on this thread

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »
<b>LOL@ The Lookalikes</b>

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
And i just pullout the bazooka WOW put a fukin hole in the flo

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
Chad: Yes I'm guilty! lol..I KNOW the Geto Boys, don't get me wrong, I have for years, just never took the time to hear their albums..that will change now though ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »
^very true :laugh:

i'm very excited to hear it!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
I see we still have loyalist around here when it comes to Preme (most of ya'll KNOW that I'm right, but dissin' a favorite isn't the popular thing to do but he's very very average if u ask me.  i just don't see his overall greatness, have you actually paid attention to how simple the music is?  And Soulja got many more years in the game of course he's no Wayne yet.  And speaking of Wayne, some1 must pay ya'll to type these lies and bullshit, I've never had a problem understanding what Wayne was getting at, NEVER- I've never listened to a Wayne track and been like "what's he talkin about" lol u guys are house niggas and FiOZ Fags.  I can prove my cases.  Hip Hop wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for the South.  How long do u think those so called "legends" SOME people are still talkin about gonna hold up in 4 years.  They'll be remembered but real niggaz know the truth

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
LMFAO at the whole thread

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »
LMFAO at the whole thread

this thread wasnt to spark controvesy (even though i knew it would) i was simply still trying to find out how these e--fags still complain about the current wave of music but still hold on to the old heads.  i love all hip hop including DJ Premier but i just think that the level of disrespect and bias is thru tha roof for no reason.  the hate for an artist/song/trend is mind boggling when you actually sit there and compare the 4 or 5 different generations of hip hop thats been goin on thru tha past 25+yrs, you'd actually realize that its all tha same.  and hate and talkin shit dont do nothin 4 tha game but hurt it and make artist wana put out more of those records that sound too overly commercial and fake.  its the reason why dance hip hop took over MC Hip Hop.  hating and downloading- the death of ALL music and musicians and the killer of the future.  little do ya'll see it but boards like these carry over a tremendous impression on labels and rappers (you dont know hu is hu behind these screens).  Bashing artist like the SouljaBoys and the Rick Ross' and the Kanye West' and the Snoop Doggs' are only gona make more music turn out that way- and whats wrong with branching out like that and bein' better than the past.  LL passed the torch and so did KRS, what keeps making you think that what you're thinking is true- everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but ya'll r just hating forreal!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 06:12:00 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
zzzz... lock this

Invincible

« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »
I see we still have loyalist around here when it comes to Preme (most of ya'll KNOW that I'm right, but dissin' a favorite isn't the popular thing to do but he's very very average if u ask me.  i just don't see his overall greatness, have you actually paid attention to how simple the music is?

Simple is best as far as I'm concerned. Thats why Primo and Dre are my favourites due to their non complicated beats. Try to hard and it just sounds a mess. That is what makes them great.

Damn at you thinking Biggie, Royce, ODB, Clipse T.I. and Chamillionaire being over rated, all good or great artists as far as I'm concerned.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 08:02:56 PM by dopewhiterapper »

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »
Lil' Wayne - too many internet bloggers posting bullshit that they know is FAR from the truth.  Lyrically Wayne crushes Biggie- stop lying to yourself.  Faggot or no Faggot Wayne treats the mic like a punk ass faggot... real talk.

You're such a moron. Wayne kissing another man can't be faked by internet bloggers. Either way, Lil Wayne sucks, his voice sucks, his flow sucks, his singing sucks, his lyrics really suck. He's the worst rapper on the planet, and you're just some loser caught up in the bullshit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 12:07:45 AM »
all that's on these boards are dumbasses trying to "own" you in a reply and morons who are just talking shit to talk shit knowing that they are completly wrong or halfly wrong.  Yes some1 plz lock this thread bcuz I've seen what I needed to see.  Why can't we have boards like Heavy Metal boards where the folx are tryin to pass knowledge, kick game, and preserve the value of hip hop.  I love all artist (especially Hip Hop artist) I love The Clipse but just bcuz they're attempting to make different shit doesn't make them beasts, but thats just my opinion- i'd hop on a track wit' em anyways (for free).  It's not even the issue of me putting out an honest conversation anymore its about the dumbasses who browse thru this site lookin' 4 somethin 2 do for 5 minutes.  time has revealed some of it's self with Hip Hop and it's messengers- and we see who's ontop and who's not 30 years later- and record execs do play a part, but not as many of ya'll would like to blame them for.  Rap is a nigga thing forreal forreal, not a "world" thing, it's OUR music not Frankie's from Malibu California or Gretchind's from Norway.  we make the hop hip ya'll are just the customers who steal the dinner and expect us to hand you deserts.