Author Topic: Kanye Debuts At Number 1, Ludacris Breaks 200K, E-40 Balls Out W/30K In 1st week  (Read 506 times)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kanye West has locked in No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 with over 450,100 copies sold in his opening week.

Teen cunts. I am very dissapointed.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Dogg Ly Dogg

The saddest thing is that the best rap album that came last week (San Quinn "From A Boy To A Man") sold less than 2k  :-X

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
The saddest thing is that the best rap album that came last week (San Quinn "From A Boy To A Man") sold less than 2k  :-X

thats the way its always been gonna be......

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
anyone got the full list? i'm just wonderin if evidence was anywhere near the top 100.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i wanna know who the fuck contributed to the overall Kanye and thinks there listning to hip hop... ???

my guess is the SAME EXACT people who contributed to Tha Carter III...

I bought Carter III but I won't be buying Kanye's bs.

well like 97% of the people who copped Carter III lol. ;)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i wanna know who the fuck contributed to the overall Kanye and thinks there listning to hip hop... ???

lol

no offence but its opionions... but if i was gonna cop carter.. i woudlet buy it becasue the dudes wack... id dload that shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

lol

no offence but its opionions... but if i was gonna cop carter.. i woudlet buy it becasue the dudes wack... id dload that shit

i feel what your sayin...i enjoyed most of Tha Carter III; but it wasn't getting my money. ;D

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol

i feel what your sayin...i enjoyed most of Tha Carter III; but it wasn't getting my money. ;D

lol yea +1 homie