Author Topic: It's been a year since...  (Read 573 times)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: It's been a year since...
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 12:27:13 PM »
Rest In Peace Pimp C.

We miss You.
It's funky enough!

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 12:33:38 PM »

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
+1 added to everybody in this thread.

...for showing some love to Pimp.
It's funky enough!

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUkmmQmlMlg&amp;h" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RUkmmQmlMlg&amp;h</a>
My favorite UGK track.

UGK was on top of their game when PIMP, unfortunately, had to go. I remember Spice 1 getting shot and even rumored to be dead a day before when Pimp was found dead which made the whole situation  really shocking.

My motherfuckin shit right there. I realized earlier this week that it had been about a year and lately been playing alot of Super Tight & Underground Kingz. I remember how I first heard about it going on hiphopgame that morning right after I had woken up and just seeing an update saying R.I.P. Pimp C. As soon as I saw it I was shocked as hell thinkin he had gotten murdered and just sayin to myself " Not another legend". When I found out how he did die tho it kinda made me sadder knowing that if he found out about it it could have been prevented. So much classics & potential classic music just gone like that. Its crazy how these wack motherfuckers just live forever puttin out this BS while the motherfuckers that make good music either fall off, get locked up, or pass on. RIP Pimp.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »
RIP Pimp!

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2008, 01:48:42 PM »
the worst part about last year was the back-to-back rumors of pimp c and spice 1 both being dead. i was pretty happy to learn that spice survived his shooting but i'm still shocked over pimp's death.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28:37 AM »
PIMP C TRIBUTE Download The 3 hour and 20 minute show + a bonus UGK mix from Dolby D, here!
http://austinsurreal.blogspot.com/2008/12/man-it-went-down-beautifully-last-night.html

Today marks the day, the one year anniversary of the death of Pimp C. It saddens me, as I am sure it saddens you to know that our man is gone, but you know, we are still here and we have to keep this mans name alive. He was a pioneer, an innovator, a man who kept the south on his shoulders and brought us to where we are today. He and Bun B are two of the most important hip-hop (countryraptune) artists of all time.

Last night it really went down and...

YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LAST NIGHTS EXCLUSIVE PIMP C TRIBUTE SHOW. BUN B WAS IN THE HOUSE. J. PRINCE CALLED IN ALONG WITH MAMA WES, BOBO LUCHIANO, MITCHELL QUEEN, DAVID BANNER, HIS WIFE WAS IN THE HOUSE. You need to just click this link and listen in and quit trippin'.

And honestly, the only thing last night that I don't like is that we really did not play enough music. But whatever, there was so much real talk, it doesn't matter. And with the beauty of the net, we can just go on head and...

POST THIS EXCLUSIVE UGK MIX BY DJ DOLBY D. DOWN SINCE THE DAYS MAYNE! YOU DON'T KNOW GO HEAD AND GOOGLE THE MAN. DO YOUR HOMEWORKS... This mix is off the fuckin' chain.

So there you go, the tribute show and the exclusive mix to help you get through the rest of this day.

REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER PIMP C.

Here's some flicks. Thank's so much to my brothers Tim (for photos and the music) and B'nard from Street Pharmacy MY MAN! Thanks so much to all who supported. Please comment below on the man and his legacy after you listen to the show and the mix. Stop frontin'. Anyone can comment now.

We love you Pimp C.

For now, we must celebrate life and the ones we love.

Through family....

Presents Pimp C tribute show;
Click here to download last nights exclusive Pimp C tribute show.
Bun B was in the house. J.Prince called in along with mama Wes,David Banner,his wife was in the house.

and
Exclusive UGK mix by DJ Dolby D.
Down since the day one! You don´t to know,go ahead and google the man. Do your homeworks... This mix is off the fuckin' chain.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:51:44 PM by tusken RAIDEr »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 01:05:08 PM »
rip