Author Topic: REMATCH:  Infinite ~vs.~ Gareefa  (Read 246 times)

infinite59

REMATCH:  Infinite ~vs.~ Gareefa
« on: February 20, 2002, 09:50:25 PM »
10-20 Bars, try to check in and get back within a couple days.

Part 2: of Kane Battle Diss. Switches to Gareefa

Leavin the cemetary like it's the Last Day, And my body's floating away/
Thinking of the prophecies, apocalypses, damn I'm on some sick shit right?/
Because I just fucked that bitch and last night, and now I'm speaking of the most high?/

The long night of murderin wack mc's and making love to their mothers is catching up to Infinite, as he becomes dillusional, but still he's still the coldest

Guess that's how it goes eternal souls seperated like it's a divided society in dismay/
Visions hella blurried, not payin attention to all the bitches blowin up my 2-way/
It's gettin late, so I'm scoopin up my homie H20, breathe stinking as I'm yawning/
Pulled out some zig-zags and a phat sack of some hella-fide as Chronic/

The O.G. Homie H20 steps in the ride to show his boy Infinite how to put down a hit.... He loved doing dirt.... Always instigatin....Like Awax in Menace to Society

Smoked enough Ganjay, to take my sins away, H20 says it's the Rastafarian way/
So Lord please bless me with the best weed straight from the Earth/
I'm bout to do dirt, the cheeba steady keepin my nerves from tweakin/
Cold sweat, bout to do a job and jet, H20 what's the C.O.D.E. Lord?/
The righteous asiatic brother, popped the clip and in a self-defense mode leaned forward/
Story goes that Gareefa is giulty for, escapin with victory against Infinite once before/
So we're out to Strike Down Upon the With Great Vengeance/
Just like that dude Jewels did in Pulp Fiction, knowledge is wisdom/
I can't let the seeds grow up in a world so I purify it by sending wack rhymers to the death pit/

There goes Infinite on that religion shit again...Pullin 187's has him envisioning death, he's caught between the path of evil and the quest for righteous
Infinite Refocus, and Sets Aim on His Target

Time for Gareefa to head to the exit like Cain from Menace to Society did/
He loaded the black clip, metaphors and adverbs shot from his lips, he began to flow with ruthlessness/
The battle ended quick, drive by caught him sleeping, so now he's been sentenced to death/

R.I.P. Gareefa: Died Battlin Infinite

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: REMATCH:  Infinite ~vs.~ Gareefa
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2002, 07:27:46 AM »
once again i gotta step up to kill this so called vet named infinite//
im ready to rip yo testicals off wit my bare teeth, sick innit?//
sick enough to fuck infinite in his face, but when i cum the shit will burn like mace//
now your cryin on the floor wit cummy eyes, why the fuck do you try?//
an you sayin i escaped wit the victory, im ready to confuse the fuck outta ya cuz my rhymes are contradictory//
it seems that you got a split personality, H20, jus as gay as JayZ's h 2 tha izzo//
schizophrenic, try mulitiple voices in ya head, all sayin shit about people bein dead, this is authentic//
you don wanna fuck wit me, myself or my pet brain, now thats insane in the membrane//
diagnosed as insane on birth, but im invading yo crib like a poltergeist ghost//
i beat u once, i can beat you twice, i aint 1 to bost, but i will kill you wit my lyrical device//
you come back lookin 4 tha win, ive taken you down once, so get the fuckin violin//

peAce
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2002, 07:41:39 AM »
Infinites Rhyme Wasn't That Appealing For Me To Read But Theres No Way That Gareefa Could Win This One. One Of Your Wackest Rhymes In My Eyes Gary....... Pretty Shit Battle.  :)

Vote - Infinite

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2002, 09:00:41 AM »
okay... this battle wasnt tought to vote on ..

INFINITE REVIEW
----------------
Well this verse certainly lacked flow.. but infinite's displayed his vocab to da full extent here .. and dropped in a lot of his usual intellectual stuff (which i always look forward to when infinte drops a ryme).. this ryme lacked flow..but infinite came hard ..but concept of quick transitions from a ryme to a story ..really turned me on ..

GAREEFA REVIEW
-----------------
This was certainly not gareefa's best verse...actually far from his best.. !! I was kinda surprised readin this coz it looked like he took infinite as a lowly opponent.. the verse had flow..but was no match for infinite's ryme's complexity and didnt match his verse for hardness as well ..

CONCLUSION
-------------
So finally..this battle was kinda like a mismatch ..but i guess gareefa wasnt concentrating or sumthin .. coz i know he can drop shit much much better than this .. and could ave turned this into some battle... but finally my vote goes to INFINITE

vote=INFINITE

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2002, 09:26:53 AM »
yeah.. props 2 infinite.. beat me wit yo hands down.. i aint even gonna wait for a 3rd vote.. this shit is yours... sorry for the whack verse... i shouldnt have dropped when im feelin' like this...

SUM1 PLEASE VOTE 2 PUT ME OUTTA MY MISERY!

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2002, 01:56:31 PM »
Yo.... I'll take it..... Peace.