Author Topic: Yo Hack, what's up wit ya boy Glen Davis living up to his nickname "Big Baby"??  (Read 427 times)

westsiderider323

haha what a lil bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

classless dickheads.

I called it last year... Boston is such a shit franchise. Really, they're shitting on the legacy of the Larry Bird led Celtics. Not that the Larry Bird Celtics were clean with it, but these fags are straight up dirtayyyy...

And Boston fans, lets not forget, the Celtics are not on the Lakers level with Bynum and Ariza on the team...PeACe

Rick McCrank

Hack Wilson, stop lowering my karma

I know you're jealous of me but chill out homeboy

or should I say homo boy.... right Hackster?

OG Hack Wilson

LOL

inferiority complex's run deep within Laker fans
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

who me?  I'm not a Lakers fan, I'm OKC to the bone

I see you Hack

OG Hack Wilson

who me?  I'm not a Lakers fan, I'm OKC to the bone

I see you Hack

LOL you have no voice
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

Hack, drop the act

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm OKC to the bone

LMAO how does that work? Were you a Sonics fan last year? Most Sonics fans I know either hate the Sonics now, switched to the Blazers or have stopped watching the nba altogether. How can you be OKC to the bone? Its not like they have a rich basketball history there or anything.

OG Hack Wilson

I'm OKC to the bone

LMAO how does that work? Were you a Sonics fan last year? Most Sonics fans I know either hate the Sonics now, switched to the Blazers or have stopped watching the nba altogether. How can you be OKC to the bone? Its not like they have a rich basketball history there or anything.
he's just being gay....natural to him

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
^^I think it was Roy that was talking shit to Pierce

cause he's a classless dickhead

yeah your probably right.  He is a real good player but I have never liked the way that Pierce acts and presents himself.

DIP DIP SET SET

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm OKC to the bone

That was the joke. LOL