Author Topic: i want some one to tell me if its tite!  (Read 550 times)

Instant_Killa

Re: i want some one to tell me if its tite!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2002, 08:34:27 AM »
lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2002, 08:49:59 AM »
I'm not gonna be mean because hey, not too long ago I was on this kid's level.

You need to drastically work on every aspect like NoT said and you gotta be real,man. There ain't no whiteboy crips, and everyone knows you aren't so why you even claim to be?

How dare you even ask if that was tight. I mean have you even checked any of the threads in here? Can you not see a difference between your nursery rhyme and the real shit people be spittin in here. I was gonna be nice but now that I think about it that was a pathetic attempt for anyone. I bet that wasn't even your first rhyme and I hope to God that isn't your best shit. A mute person could beat your ass with that so-called "tight shit".

Then your talkin about Criss, who the fuck are you R. Kelly?

true...

look it odn't mater what race you is, you can rhyme or you can't, but be real.

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2002, 09:16:27 AM »

There ain't no whiteboy crips, and everyone knows you aren't so why you even claim to be?

actually there are lol. it seem like e'rytime i see white doodz bangin....they crips. i'on know why dat is. Ask dat dood Luni, on tha board....if he still around lol. he frum SD too, i think tha gang he chill wit got sum whiteboyz bangin wit em. but thiz foo righ hea...i dont know about lol besidez, this aint called tha "rep yo gang forum" lol so if u cant spit...dont nobody wanna hear it

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2002, 03:13:48 PM »

actually there are lol. it seem like e'rytime i see white doodz bangin....they crips. i'on know why dat is. Ask dat dood Luni, on tha board....if he still around lol. he frum SD too, i think tha gang he chill wit got sum whiteboyz bangin wit em. but thiz foo righ hea...i dont know about lol besidez, this aint called tha "rep yo gang forum" lol so if u cant spit...dont nobody wanna hear it

Word, I shouldn't of said there are none but they a minority.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2002, 08:28:48 PM »
I'm not gonna be mean because hey, not too long ago I was on this kid's level.

You need to drastically work on every aspect like NoT said and you gotta be real,man. There ain't no whiteboy crips, and everyone knows you aren't so why you even claim to be?

How dare you even ask if that was tight. I mean have you even checked any of the threads in here? Can you not see a difference between your nursery rhyme and the real shit people be spittin in here. I was gonna be nice but now that I think about it that was a pathetic attempt for anyone. I bet that wasn't even your first rhyme and I hope to God that isn't your best shit. A mute person could beat your ass with that so-called "tight shit".

Then your talkin about Criss, who the fuck are you R. Kelly?

what u talkin bout sikotic,yur still on this guys level......lol j/k

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2002, 06:00:19 PM »

what u talkin bout sikotic,yur still on this guys level......lol j/k

Shut up before I bring Hitler back from the dead to throw your ass in a concentration camp j/k
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE