Author Topic: T.I. Says He'll Plot His Comeback In Prison  (Read 591 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. Says He'll Plot His Comeback In Prison
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 11:29:51 AM »
Ha ha ha 2010...the only comeback he's planning is to scrape the cum from his mouth after he gets passed around I mean seriously the dude is tiny

he was on the Howard Stern Show, and he asked him what he's going to do in prison

and he said "just keep to myself, you just have to mind your own business"

I mean he'll be safe for the most part because he will have his own cell, but this guy can't be serious

there is no keeping to yourself in prison, that's called making yourself a target
no silly. if you mind ya biz in jail you won't have any problems. when i was locked up the niggas who had problems were the niggas who kept they mouth runnin' and tried to fit in wit everybody.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 03:05:23 PM »
But when your a small rapper and you rap about how gangsta you are you don't think people wouldn't be testing him?they'd do just for the fact they could punk someone famous and then shawty lo could sign them

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 03:10:36 PM »
But when your a small rapper and you rap about how gangsta you are you don't think people wouldn't be testing him?they'd do just for the fact they could punk someone famous and then shawty lo could sign them

agreed, i think people are gunna fuck with 'em just the fact that hes T.I.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »
That's true.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2008, 08:47:41 AM »
noone is going to fuck with him because he is going to have NO contact/interaction with other inmates, that shit is standard policy for celebrities
go listen to asap from urban legend.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Muhfukka

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2008, 01:00:48 PM »
noone is going to fuck with him because he is going to have NO contact/interaction with other inmates, that shit is standard policy for celebrities
go listen to asap from urban legend.
i think ill pass

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 01:15:23 PM »
When ASAP dropped he wasn't even close the celebrity status he is now