Author Topic: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony  (Read 507 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »
I liked the bone brothes albums

those are really good too

first one was good . didn't they make like 3 or 4 of them???

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 12:08:20 AM »
i dont think so ive only heard of Bone Brothers 2 but i could be wrong

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 12:17:26 AM »
Not sure why more people dont give it up for Krayzie Bone... Hes pretty cool Id say hes first equal with Bizzy (Old school Bizzy)....
Only listened to a Few Bone Albums (Creepn and Eternal E 1999) so havent heard this one but have heard they arent that good atm.... I hope they bring it with the new album next year  8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »
The art of war classic..I didn't even mind btnhressuerection..the last one was mediocre I thought..I'm excited that bizzy is back and flesh is finnaly home

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 04:02:04 AM »
just got done bumping Thug World Order  i haven't listen to this in maybe over a year and i kinda liked this CD . take me home is a dope ass song and money money.

I still listen to "Home" to this day.  But still you can't compare Thug World Order to Bones earlier work.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 04:12:56 AM »
I have checked out all of the Bone's albums, including the majority of their solos, and I can honestly say, they fell the fuck off. The first Bone Brothers was decent and Krayzie always drops heat, but I can't listen to any of their shit after they left Ruthless. It's just not the same.

westside159

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 05:53:22 AM »
I always thought Bizzy had the best Solo albums , Krayzies first 2 were cool the double album was tight , but Layzie's solo albums always sounded generic with the production .

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 10:30:49 PM »
TWO is ok.. but it really could have been something else when you consider all the leftovers. theres 30 or 40 concrete leftover tracks out there on the net, and with them and the actual songs, you could make one hell of an album

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 10:37:12 PM »
they fell of big time it seems like they just recycle their shit over and over again. i like their first 3 cds (not counting that bone enterprise shit) but now i dont even want to hear their new shit

westside159

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »
you dont wanna hear there new shit ?  WTF .  All 5 members together one of the best hip hop groups off all time , and when they together they are the best bro . cant wait till they new album drop . 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2008, 11:08:30 PM »
you dont wanna hear there new shit ?  WTF .  All 5 members together one of the best hip hop groups off all time , and when they together they are the best bro . cant wait till they new album drop . 8)

If Bizzy can keep from getting kicked out of the group again, and Flesh can stay out of jail long enough to finally be in a group photo, we'll see how well they do. Back in the day, I would definately agree they were one of the best groups. Maybe they need DJ U-Neek back.

westside159

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:43 PM »
Man where yall been at ? They been bacc together they just did a show in Seattle with Bizzy and Flesh album out in 2009 bro . 8) 8) 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 11:13:32 PM »
I know. But I'm saying Bizzy has been kicked out of the group many times, and Flesh has been in and out of jail since the group formed.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 09:11:49 PM »
they fell of big time it seems like they just recycle their shit over and over again. i like their first 3 cds (not counting that bone enterprise shit) but now i dont even want to hear their new shit

I kind of agree, but "Try So Hard" was a great song, but it depends on who actually came up with the concept... it could of been mostly all Akon's doing.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 07:25:58 AM »
I only like a few tracks off Thug World Order like "Bone Bone Bone", "Home", "Get Up & Get It", "Money, Money", "Pump Pump", and "Cleveland Is The City"... Bone's first 3 albums are dope as fuck though, the first 2 being classics