Author Topic: (Audio) TJ Santana (Young Hoggs) "My Get Money" Ft. Hot Dolla (New EP Info)  (Read 144 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1166/56/

New BANGER from Compton's own, TJ Santana...

Raptalk.Net just got hold of this new slapper from Young Hoggs member, TJ Santana. The track is titled "My Get Money" and features So So Def artist Hot Dolla!

Download "My Get Money" Here:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/52660045083c35b9/
In a bold step, Young HOGGS member and Glasses Malone associate decided to name upcoming EP “The West Coast Succs Right Now” which features the new single “My Get Money” Featuring So So Def’s Hot Dollar. In an expression of reality, Santana decides to give rap-lovers a long awaited taste of the truth in an industry taken over by a standardized and dull version of what hip-hop used to be.

Deciding that it was time to call it what it was, TJ began to craft an EP that detailed the faults of the West Coast in an attempt to bring a sense of honesty that has evaded Hip Hop for some time. Linking up with So So Def’s Hot Dollar, TJ brings “My Get Money”, which unlike the normal braggadocios money track, shows TJ detailing his hustle and desire to better his situation.

Today, the hip-hop realm has become host to a swarm of repetition. Listeners need to be delivered something that is not only entertaining, fresh, and first-rate, but something that doesn’t lack the realness and substance required to turn the page on rap music the world over. With songs inspired by nothing more than what reality gives him, the bold EP “The West Coast Succs Right Now” will do just that.

While starting off his career as a solo artist, in 1993 Santana collaborated with lifelong friends to form an independent group out of Compton, CA called “The Young H.O.G.G.S.” which included TJ, Young Shame, Mr. Boo’sta, T Mac, and Killa Cane. The group created a promising sound that led to work with iconic artists Mack 10, The Game & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. After his work with The Young H.O.G.G.S. TJ decided that it was time for him to step away so he could breathe life into a fresh style with his own personal take on the rap genre. Aside from the music itself, TJ Santana delivers live performances that are unparalleled in the modern music world—high energy, entertaining, and addicting. Driven by the moving sounds of powerful beats and the rawness of life, TJ plans to bring to listeners not a creatively unique revival of the now fading sounds of the golden days on the West Coast, but a new sound altogether.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

M.A

• 'G'
DOPE!!! this is a dope record!!

teletomble

What Track Did The Young Hoggs Do With Game?

ICHI THE KILLER

thanks Luna ;D ;D

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

Okka

What Track Did The Young Hoggs Do With Game?

Young Hoggs was supposed to sign with BWS long time ago.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ts a dope track which was premiered on dubcnn radio 2 weeks ago

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!