Author Topic: Who is Everyones favorite wrestlers of all time?  (Read 830 times)

Kool Beenz

Who is Everyones favorite wrestlers of all time?
« on: December 11, 2008, 08:06:08 AM »
i didnt put this in the sports section cus Wrestling is just Entertainment. Ive been watching alot of old wrestling videos on Youtube so i decided to make a list. I give a brief description why they are my top.

Ahmed Johnson

very underrated wrestler. He was fired from WWE because he injured many wrestlers. The reason he made the list is because of his finisher Pearl River Plunge. I use to try it on my cousin when we were kids.

Sycho Sid Vicious (or Justice)

He was crazy thats why i liked him. Also because he was a bad guy. I remember in a Lumberjack match i caught myself cheering for him when he was fighting Diesel. So i knew he was one of my favorites of all time.

Dustin Rhodes aka Gold dust

I met this guy and his beautiful wife Terri when i was like 7. Me and my dad were at the hotel they were at for the King of the Ring in Milwakee. Him and his wife were the most nicest, laidback kinda people.

Sting

I think he was anyones favorite wrestler that watched WCW back in its haydays... Great moves and great finisher... I heard he made a comeback and is a champion at TNA.

Hulk Hogan

I only liked him as a kid. Once he made his way to NWO i didnt like him anymore. Him and Flair were the only reason i watched WCW back in the days.

Curt Henning aka Mr.Perfect

One of the greatest heels of wrestling ever. Good theme song, great finisher, great wrestler. R.I.P

The Undertaker

I never liked him as a kid until i was about maybe 12. He is the most exciting wrestlers ever and is probably the only reason why i still catch some Smackdown episodes here and there when i get a chance.

Owen Hart

He was the person everyone loved to hate in wrestling. I hated him as a kid mainly because of his feud with his brother Bret. I was so happy when they finally decided to join up as a team.

Stone Cold Steve Austin

If you liked wrestling then you liked Stone Cold. He was the best. Pouring beer on people throwing the middle finger and had a great finisher the Stone Cold Stunner. A buddy of mine said that he is from Texas and met him before and he is not an asshole in real life he is a cool down to earth kinda guy... Go figure?

Ric Flair

I liked the younger Ric Flair. The Nature boy his figure four leg lock was the shit. Too bad he fell off and he is just an old fart now.

Kevin Nash aka Diesel aka Big Sexy aka Big Daddy Cool

Whatever the fuck you wanna call him he is a Legend. He was great good or bad. He perfected the Power Bomb aka Jackknife. He is back with TNA as an old fart head.

Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon

Dude was just awesome. Another one of the best finishers and characters. Always liked him even when he was a bad guy. Too bad he is an old fart who doesnt wrestle anymore.

Rey Mysterio Jr.

He was hero as a kid. He is the best all time high flyer ever in wrestling and i remember watching him in his Spiderman outfit when i was a kid. He was my favorite even before he got really big.

Ultimate Warrior

The energy this guy brang when you heard his music and saw him running to the ring was phenomenal. I don't think any wrestler has that charisma like he did. I hated the fact that Rick Rude beat him but at least he whooped Hogans ass. The Gorilla Press Slam was the shit too as a kid

Bret The Hitman Hart

The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. He was my all time #1 favorite ever. No one has ever past him. I remember as a kid my father took me to a wrestling show and we were front row and i jumped over the gate thing while Bret was walking away from a match and i told him "you are the greatest" he just looked at me and smiled and said thanks and then security game and brought me back to my dad. The Sharpshooter was my favorite submission. I really wish Vince did screw him and he was still part of the WWE. He suffered a mild stroke but now recovered. He is the greatest ever in my opinion and always will be.

Now i know i left out people like Shawn Micheals. Macho Man. John Cena. HHH. and alot others but in all honestly they are good and i like them but they were never one of my personal favorites...

hope yall enjoyed my list. I wish to hear which are yall's favorites.

Jaydc555

Re: Who is Everyones favorite wrestlers of all time?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 10:01:38 PM »
I loved wcw back in the day to me when they were big that was my favorite era of wrestling.Goldberg was cool.I loved booker t back in the Harlem heat days...ha ha remember doink and dink?

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 10:34:13 PM »
Damn how could HBK not be on your list, you're due to your opinion though mine are 1. HBK  2. Austin 3. Undertaker. Didn't watch WCW that much back in the day so all I know is WWF/WWE.

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:35:39 PM »
Bret hart will always be number one to me.I could never enjoy wwf again after Vince did him dirty like thay

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 11:48:18 PM »
Damn, you list is straight big men. I can go top 10, I will have to think long and hard for top 25.

10. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

When I was a kid, I was the typical hate bad guys kid, except for Hot Rod. When I saw Piper on TV, I got closer to the TV, I had some food ready and watch as Piper cheated his way to win after win.

9. The Rock

When Rocky Maivia was a fresh face, I was kind of interested, but when he turned heel I was hooked. I saw it then that this was the future of wrestling and the Rock never let me down.

8. Chris Jericho

When WCW was at it's peak, one person I loved to watch was heel Chris Jericho. He was cocky, he had a goofy body guard, and he was challenging Goldberg. Once he hit the WWF, it was like his home.

7. Ricky Steamboat

When he was in WWF, I cheered for him, but when he was in the NWA, I stayed up late watching TBS because I knew they'd show a Ricky Steamboat Ric Flair match. Ricky was someone who I wanted to wrestle like.

6. Shawn Michaels

I'll be honest, when Michaels turned face to win at Wrestlemania 12, I hated dude, I wanted Bret to break him in the Sharpshooter, but once D-X was formed, I found my old love for the Showstopper.

5. Sting

Those who grew up on WWF, still turned the channel to watch WCW for one reason, STING. Sting was that one star you wished would jump to fight your favorite wrestler. I still dream of a Sting/Michaels match.

4. Scott Hall

The coolest muthaphukka in the Clique. Hall was the man, and I loved watching him every week on Raw, then Nitro, as he gave the best interviews, well putting on the best matches.

3. Kurt Angle

The best wrestler I've ever seen in my life. There is nothing like watching Kurt Angle in the ring, in a big match against someone like Lesner, like Austin, like The Rock. I can't wait until the WWE put out a greatest match DVD of Angle.

2 "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

When I was a kid, there was one hero of mine. Hulk Hogan. I never left Hogan, as when he became uncool, I still was hopeful he'd make a comeback. Then the nWo, and leading a heel group make Hogan even cooler.

1 Eddie Guerrero

My favorite wrestling moment came when Eddie Guerrero won the WWE title. From the LWO, to his untimely death, Eddie alway entertained me and I have truly miss watching the greatest Mexican wrestler ever. R.I.P. Eddie, I still watch his matches on DVD.

a few I wanted to mention, Jake the Snake Robert, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning, The Undertaker, The British Bulldogs, The Road Warriors, Rey Mysterio Jr., Ric Flair.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 01:52:24 AM »
^^ good list

everlast1986

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 12:39:24 PM »
My top ten in no order

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - this dude is what got me into wrestling

"HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL" Sabu - One of the most intense wrestlers i've ever watched. Guaranteed chills almost every time i watch him.

"The Whole F-in Show" Rob Van Dam - amazing all around skill and one of the most consistent until WWE didn't know what to do with him

Mick Foley - Any of his big matches you were guaranteed he would do something crazy shocking. He has one of the best personalities in real life too. I liked him as Cactus jack the best. I heard hes doing something with TNA now. Not quite sure because i stopped watching wrestling after the whole Benoit fiasco.

Ron Simmons AKA Farooq - probably one of the most underrated. I would've liked to see WWE give him a belt before he semi-retired.

and as mentioned above

The Rock
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Chris Jericho
Ultimate Warrior

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 11:30:23 PM »
10. HHH
9. Kevin Nash
8. Taz
7. Rey mysterio
7. jeff hardy (back when they didnt limit his risk taking)
6. sabu
5. rvd
4. hbk
3. the rock (probably the most funny wrestler of all time)
2. undertaker
1. stone cold

honerable mentions: sting, scott hall, kane (with the mask), mick foley, terry funk, hogan, benoit, cena.

some of my favorite up and commers..

kofi kingston
cm punk
evan bourne
cody rhodes

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2008, 12:10:55 AM »
The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, Randy Orton (gotta love the bad guy!). ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 04:27:56 AM »
wrestling definitely is entertainment, as is any sport people watch... you may not personally consider it a sport, but it still goes in the sports section.

Favorite wrestler of all time=The Undertaker 8)

tempo2

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 05:09:26 AM »
ultimate warrior for me and then the legion of doom (if groups count)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:45 AM »
ultimate warrior and brett heart

special mention to the legion of doom

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »
razon ramon is def the best

thisoneguy360

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 09:34:00 AM »
The Rock  8) 8) 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »
chris jericho, kane, stone cold