Author Topic: Dikembe Mutombo to sign with Boston??  (Read 467 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Dikembe Mutombo to sign with Boston??
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »
Fuck no, he better get his ass back to Houston.

chances are, he will...

Well I know you don't want to see him with a green uniform.  Grandpa owns Bynum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 01:41:10 AM »
Fuck no, he better get his ass back to Houston.

chances are, he will...

Well I know you don't want to see him with a green uniform.  Grandpa owns Bynum.

Bynum is not too far off from being better than Yao. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 02:23:48 AM »
lol c'mon cassell sucks as a player. he can still talk shit in the locker room when he's on the injured list.

why the fuck would mutombo come to houston when he can have a true role with the number 1 contender? only a retard or plain loyalist would do that. and why would mutombo be so damn loyal to houston, it's not like he's played his whole career down there.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:33 AM »
would be a good replacement for PJ Brown if it happened...ya'll still need your Sam Cassell and James Posey, though. :-*

The C's need Sam Cassell?  Are you fucking kidding?  Cassell was one of the worst things about the C's last year. 

it's called locker room presence, genius. he's like a coach out there...and plus, Cassell hit some huge shots in last years Finals.

Everytime he was out there he'd chuck random shots left and right.  He had way more retarded fucking shots than big shots.  He didn't fit w/ that team and they're better without him. 

yea...cuz the Celtics are better off with an undersized shooting guard (Eddie House) playing back-up point guard than the veteran presence of Cassell. ::)

Lay off the thizz...they're better off w/ a role player than some jackass who constantly is fucking up the rotation by chucking up stupid ass shots and trying to be the hero.

Maybe the Lakers should go after Cassell since you're so high on him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »
would be a good replacement for PJ Brown if it happened...ya'll still need your Sam Cassell and James Posey, though. :-*

The C's need Sam Cassell?  Are you fucking kidding?  Cassell was one of the worst things about the C's last year. 

it's called locker room presence, genius. he's like a coach out there...and plus, Cassell hit some huge shots in last years Finals.

Everytime he was out there he'd chuck random shots left and right.  He had way more retarded fucking shots than big shots.  He didn't fit w/ that team and they're better without him. 

yea...cuz the Celtics are better off with an undersized shooting guard (Eddie House) playing back-up point guard than the veteran presence of Cassell. ::)

Lay off the thizz...they're better off w/ a role player than some jackass who constantly is fucking up the rotation by chucking up stupid ass shots and trying to be the hero.

Maybe the Lakers should go after Cassell since you're so high on him.

Lay off the dick...my point is, Boston needs a back-up point... Did you watch the Finals last season? Cassell almost single-handedly won Game 1 for Boston in the 4th quarter. Eddie House can only dream of accomplishing such a feat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 09:53:33 AM »
lol c'mon cassell sucks as a player. he can still talk shit in the locker room when he's on the injured list.

How does Cassell suck as a player? He appeared to "suck" in Boston because he didn't get PT, but when getting minutes for the Clippers last season (25 per game), he averaged 13 points and 5 assists on 45% FG. And you're trying to tell me he's a worse back-up point than 3-point chucker Eddie House, who couldn't run an offense if his life depended on it?...LMAO.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »
All I say is that I watched my share of Boston playoff games last year and that nigga ain't shit. He's 50 and very selfish. He always takes those shots who are okay if they go in, but plain stupid if they don't. Eddie House is not a playmaker, but a decent spot up 3pt shooter who knows when not to be selfish. Cassell doesn't. He reminds me of Jerry Stackhouse.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »
All I say is that I watched my share of Boston playoff games last year and that nigga ain't shit. He's 50 and very selfish. He always takes those shots who are okay if they go in, but plain stupid if they don't. Eddie House is not a playmaker, but a decent spot up 3pt shooter who knows when not to be selfish. Cassell doesn't. He reminds me of Jerry Stackhouse.

Cassell is not selfish, he runs offenses exactly like the coach asks of him, and he's a big shot-maker, so he confidently takes shots...he's been shooting a high percentage his whole career, so it's alright...he gets his assists and he creates plays. He averaged 12 minutes in last years playoffs, so I have no idea how you were able to judge him as a player based on that. in his limited minutes, he made big shots that won games, and that's what he was there for...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

+1

as a guy who watched EVERY playoff c's game, and 90% of reg season games, Cassel was CRAP
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »
LETS GET HIM
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens