Author Topic: Holy Reggie Bush Batman  (Read 291 times)

OchoCinco

Holy Reggie Bush Batman
« on: October 06, 2008, 08:31:44 PM »
2 punt returns...good to see him have a good game...although i want vikes to win

Johnny B

Re: Holy Reggie Bush Batman
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 08:42:02 PM »
Bush is a beast. he woulda had another one had he not slipped.
pretty good game so far. too many careless mistakes on the Saints side is keeping the Vikes in this game.
what a catch by Berrian after being tripped up by his own teammate! geez..

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 08:52:44 PM »
ye probably coulda had 3...damn good game to watch

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »
and gramatica just missed hah crazy shit

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:09:30 PM »
vikes win 8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »
Glad 4 that, but the Vikings gotta be better than that. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:44 PM »
peterson has a shitty game and bush tears it up....but the vikings win. weird game, but really good. who woulda thought.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:04:14 PM »
The Vikes deserved to lose. I want Childress gone damn it! He runs a boring offense. Running the ball with 20 seconds left before the half? That's asinine. They should have gotten another TD, but instead they settled with a FG.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:45 AM »
Lol @ the people that claimed bush was fools gold and that the saints were better without him, dude's obviously not the most consistent at this point but we all see what he can do.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:37:14 AM by 360 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »
The Vikes deserved to lose. I want Childress gone damn it! He runs a boring offense. Running the ball with 20 seconds left before the half? That's asinine. They should have gotten another TD, but instead they settled with a FG.

no the saints deserved to lose, they had an AUTOMATIC field goal attempt and they kept throwing the ball when they should have ran it to eat up time on the clock and get Gramatica closer that shit was HORRIBLE play calling. I know Brees is confident in his throw, but c'mon he's got bush and duece in the back field that could have brought the saints at least 12 yards closer to the field goal, ate up all the time on the clock, which would have all equaled an automatic game winning FG by Martin Gramatica, but they tried to be heroes and throw for the TD. bad bad bad play calling if you ask me.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 02:08:53 PM »
Lol @ the people that claimed bush was fools gold and that the saints were better without him, dude's obviously not the most consistent at this point but we all see what he can do.
he's not shown that he can be an every down back yet (which i personally dont think he is) but you cant deny that he has the talent to break a big play at anytime. i believe you have to team bush up with a workhorse such as McAllister for him to be effective. he was worth the pick imo and i would have him on my squad any day.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »
he's not shown that he can be an every down back yet (which i personally dont think he is) but you cant deny that he has the talent to break a big play at anytime. i believe you have to team bush up with a workhorse such as McAllister for him to be effective. he was worth the pick imo and i would have him on my squad any day.

Well said, I don't know if he'll ever be an every down back, but dude has the talent to explode on any given play, definitely someone i'd want on my team.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 03:41:53 PM »
this thread = fools gold
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens