Author Topic: Stat Quo Right Dre Does Read the Internet LOL  (Read 1146 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stat Quo Right Dre Does Read the Internet LOL
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »
if he reads the net then read it:

DR. DRE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS TO RAP PERIOD. BRING BACK THAT SHIT YOU DID ON THESE:
CHIN CHECK
HELLO
Symphony In X Major
U Know

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
I don't beleive STat Quo just cause he's been on the math. at least not all he saying. he sounds quiet bitter and just letting loose with opinion. Like he implied all Dre does is work out, not really busy, but admits he recorded "thousand" songs for Detox. How's that possible if he's not doing nothing?
Also, his ideology that Dre doesn't co-sign an artist until he a hit is crap. What about Snoop, Em? Dre made them who they are. He jump on when they became a hit? 50 was hot but it was Em who made i an idea for Dre to coisgn 50 with Aftermath.
Dre go-sign Game in his both videos cause he produced or mix it. Stat is running at the lips cause he just mad he waisted all that time and got nowhere. Not mad at him for that, it seems like he starting to fabricate new perspective of those guys cause he disagrees with how they run their business. That's a lil lame.

Ok, so doesn't he thinks in that case (Dre co-sign Aftermath artist til they got hot) that Dre will be out co-signing all the hot artist and getting beats on their album since it'll make his legacy look good? ie. T.I. Jeezy, R&B chicks. Lil Wayne? All those artist wants to work with Dre at some point, but Dre makes no time for them. I would think he would take advantage of those cases as they would keep his legacy in tact since they hot, according to Stat's theory? He needs to stop with the extra stuff a lil.

a lot of what Stat said can be refuted if any one follows Dre career and how he moved in the industry. I understand his frustration but no need to cry over a dude not taking pictures with you. That was extra lame right there.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 06:51:02 PM by PresidentUP »

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »
Real Talk By Stat... I'm Feelin Him... 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 02:18:32 AM »
I don't beleive STat Quo just cause he's been on the math. at least not all he saying. he sounds quiet bitter and just letting loose with opinion. Like he implied all Dre does is work out, not really busy, but admits he recorded "thousand" songs for Detox. How's that possible if he's not doing nothing?
Also, his ideology that Dre doesn't co-sign an artist until he a hit is crap. What about Snoop, Em? Dre made them who they are. He jump on when they became a hit? 50 was hot but it was Em who made i an idea for Dre to coisgn 50 with Aftermath.
Dre go-sign Game in his both videos cause he produced or mix it. Stat is running at the lips cause he just mad he waisted all that time and got nowhere. Not mad at him for that, it seems like he starting to fabricate new perspective of those guys cause he disagrees with how they run their business. That's a lil lame.

Ok, so doesn't he thinks in that case (Dre co-sign Aftermath artist til they got hot) that Dre will be out co-signing all the hot artist and getting beats on their album since it'll make his legacy look good? ie. T.I. Jeezy, R&B chicks. Lil Wayne? All those artist wants to work with Dre at some point, but Dre makes no time for them. I would think he would take advantage of those cases as they would keep his legacy in tact since they hot, according to Stat's theory? He needs to stop with the extra stuff a lil.

a lot of what Stat said can be refuted if any one follows Dre career and how he moved in the industry. I understand his frustration but no need to cry over a dude not taking pictures with you. That was extra lame right there.

sure Stat is frustrated, but that doesn't automatically mean that the majority of what he stated is wrong  :P

it's no secret that Dre needs someone to carry the ball for him.

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 08:20:25 AM »
I can understand it from both sides.  Dre has released all these hits, and put himself on a level that's almost impossible to live up to.  So he can't afford to hurt his brand (Aftermath).  But I get what Stat is saying too.  There's no question Dre has an ear for talent, but these days being a good MC isn't enough if you wanna be on top.  People have to like you.

Dre & Jimmy should start another label under Aftermath to put out records that otherwise wouldn't be up Aftermath's standards.  Aftermath would become the luxury brand of record labels, and only release an album every year or two, and the other label could be for everything else.  That way the Aftermath brand doesn't get hurt if an album flops, and everyone in the camp can actually release music.  "The Confessional" was good enough to be a proper release, same with Focus' "Dedicated".  "Shine" could have been a club banger.  Imagine if there was an under label and Bishop Lamont, Focus, Marsha, Hi Tek, DJ Khalil, Busta, Joell Ortiz, The Game were all on it?  That could be another dynasty right there.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »
very interesting.
i think stat quo is tellin the truth about dre.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 09:52:36 PM »
I can understand it from both sides.  Dre has released all these hits, and put himself on a level that's almost impossible to live up to.  So he can't afford to hurt his brand (Aftermath).  But I get what Stat is saying too.  There's no question Dre has an ear for talent, but these days being a good MC isn't enough if you wanna be on top.  People have to like you.

Dre & Jimmy should start another label under Aftermath to put out records that otherwise wouldn't be up Aftermath's standards.  Aftermath would become the luxury brand of record labels, and only release an album every year or two, and the other label could be for everything else.  That way the Aftermath brand doesn't get hurt if an album flops, and everyone in the camp can actually release music.  "The Confessional" was good enough to be a proper release, same with Focus' "Dedicated".  "Shine" could have been a club banger.  Imagine if there was an under label and Bishop Lamont, Focus, Marsha, Hi Tek, DJ Khalil, Busta, Joell Ortiz, The Game were all on it?  That could be another dynasty right there.

Email this to Jimmy asap!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 09:59:24 PM »
haha
DR.DREISMYBITCH@JIMMYAINTSHITWITHOUTDR.DRE.COM

Email this to Jimmy asap!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thegooddoc

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 10:51:33 PM »

This is the first time I have ever heard any artist imply that Dre was lazy.  Stat Quo had some nice songs, and it would have been nice to see his album come out, but he sounds a little bitter in the interview.  I'm sure he has reason to be, but we've seen in the past that if the artist wasn't groundbreaking Dre wouldn't put it out.  Too bad Death Row collapsed when it did.  They were constantly putting out good shit.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 12:45:24 AM »

This is the first time I have ever heard any artist imply that Dre was lazy.  Stat Quo had some nice songs, and it would have been nice to see his album come out, but he sounds a little bitter in the interview.  I'm sure he has reason to be, but we've seen in the past that if the artist wasn't groundbreaking Dre wouldn't put it out.  Too bad Death Row collapsed when it did.  They were constantly putting out good shit.

you know that there's a big difference between fearing a flop, and actually flopping right?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 12:49:57 AM »
it if the artist wasn't groundbreaking Dre wouldn't put it out.  Too bad Death Row collapsed when it did.  They were constantly putting out good shit.
Death Row was propably holding 3 times more artists from releasing an album than Dre have been...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 07:59:59 AM »

on a second thought, you're probably more on point than i first realised.
Stat Quo has the right to be frustrated, but yeah it's pointless to vent on those that have nothing to do with it.

besides, as you pointed out, Stat is not telling the truth about the reasons artists get co-signed by Dre.
he told power106 that he wanted to sign bishop lamont and was shown in a video with bishop on youtube  ;)

sure, Dre may not be able to control the faith of Bishop's album release, but that's another story.