Author Topic: New dope laid back E-White song [youtube video] , on quicctamac's channel  (Read 356 times)

ThaRealSupreme

He's not workin with the same people nor the same motivation but that's my folk tho so I've been on his music for awhile.

it is but e-white hasnt been the same as he once was...come on supreme, im not sure how big of a e-white fan you are but he used to be mad dope and people were sayin he gon be big for the west....damn that was a long shot

The style u hear on this song is E-White's origiinal style. His lyrics might come off different at times but this is his style.

how he wrote streets of lbc
his verse on doin it big
his verse on afterdark
his verse on tell it like it is

he used to be mad dope and those will be classic verses from him and are his mos def best work hes ever done....thats been released

prefer his older style
what style is that?... ???

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite cool

He's not workin with the same people nor the same motivation but that's my folk tho so I've been on his music for awhile.

it is but e-white hasnt been the same as he once was...come on supreme, im not sure how big of a e-white fan you are but he used to be mad dope and people were sayin he gon be big for the west....damn that was a long shot

The style u hear on this song is E-White's origiinal style. His lyrics might come off different at times but this is his style.

how he wrote streets of lbc
his verse on doin it big
his verse on afterdark
his verse on tell it like it is

he used to be mad dope and those will be classic verses from him and are his mos def best work hes ever done....thats been released

prefer his older style
what style is that?... ???

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

KURUPTION-81

Good to see something new from e-white, was starting to think he had given up on rap.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson