Author Topic: NEW 40Glocc Cartoon Inside! Free Download MixTape Dj WhooKid&Dj Nikbean COMING!  (Read 654 times)

midwestryder

so when will the there be an untagged version?
40 Glocc never does untagged ever .this is a mixtape aka tagged music . this is not an album aka untagged music . get over the tagged & untagged bullshit or get out of hip hop &. so shut the hell up with your bullshit hate because everybody on here is sick of your bullshit & i mean everybody!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 07:50:23 PM by midwestryder »

Jaydc555

Its funny how the people that hate 40 or hate spider or crook or 50 are always the first ones replying to threads about them

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dats the wassup

Do everyone a favor and keep your hands off the music.

went beyond the call of duty and gave u a shoutout

hahahahaha

btw: LOL @ nore... tell him he needs to spend some time at the gym.  :laugh:
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol now that funny!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
...i dont know mr devil worshipper(triple6)....i wouldnt call 40 glock a successful rapper...thats probably riding him a lil 2 hard....and hate is such a strong word...i wouldnt say that i hate or am hating on him...he just doesnt have the talent 4 the career he s pursuing....he wants 2 b contraversial ...but nobody cares....and 4 a so called gang member....he got a lot of lil bullshit videos on youtube....i guess beating up bums and robbing tyga makes him "hard".... :-\...maybe hell yell at lil wayne again...and youll cream your panties.....lol....

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
...i dont know mr devil worshipper(triple6)....i wouldnt call 40 glock a successful rapper...thats probably riding him a lil 2 hard....and hate is such a strong word...i wouldnt say that i hate or am hating on him...he just doesnt have the talent 4 the career he s pursuing....he wants 2 b contraversial ...but nobody cares....and 4 a so called gang member....he got a lot of lil bullshit videos on youtube....i guess beating up bums and robbing tyga makes him "hard".... :-\...maybe hell yell at lil wayne again...and youll cream your panties.....lol....
I will not take this convo any farther with u u are in need of attention ::)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
u responded to me devil worshipper....and i dont really care what u think i think about 40 glock....plus i seem to get enough attention...so i dont really want yours any way....