Author Topic: FACTS SOURROUNDING BIG LURCH's MURDER CASE- INTRESTING ?  (Read 433 times)

westconnect

• Lil Geezy
FACTS SOURROUNDING BIG LURCH's MURDER CASE- INTRESTING ?
« on: December 18, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »
FACTS 2-   GOT THIS OF LURCH SITE . THIS SHIT IS LIKE A MOVIE. CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

* I do not remember anything that occurred the days leading up to the homicide or the day of the homicide.

My Attorney Milton Grimes told me that I said that " I was God and I had to kill the devil before the world

ended ," but I have no recollection of that. All I remember is waking up In jail 2 weeks after being arrested.

I don't remember the arraignement.

* No one actually witnessed Big Lurch walking up Figueroa Ave " In Los Angeles ," chewing on a lung.

Big Lurches co-label owner/ Attorney Milton Grimes made up that story , telling Lurch that " the worse

case seemed , the better Big Lurches chances of being sentenced to a Mental Institution." Big Lurch

being native to law believed In Milton Grimes's defense strategy , and was left for dead with a

reputation that even a Buddhist monk would hate along with 2 life sentences. Neither Milton Grimes nor

representative at the labels responsible for releasing Big Lurches solo Album " It's All Bad ,"have

attempted to hire Big Lurch an appeallate Attorney , nor honored his void Contract. Big Lurches

trial Is far from over.

* Lurches Attorney Milton Grimes pleaded " Not guilty by reason of Insanity," but after Grimes proclaimed

guilt In the criminal phase of the trial , the judge threw out the Insanity plea on a special motion

by the D.A and gave Lurch life instead of sentencing Lurch to a mental Institution where he would've

been eligible for realease In 2 years.

* The district Attorney told the jury , Lurches lawyer already told you he's guilty , need I say more ?.

The jury was sent to deliberate over a lunch break and came back with a guilty verdict over lunch...

1st degree Murder. Lurch was sentenced to life and life without parole...

* Luch had no motive or reason to murder his Associates girlfriend. Lurch was only in Los Angeles to

work on his album , After whic he would've returned to Texas. The victim was not involved with Lurch ,

so Lurch had no reason to be jealous ect.

* Lurch does not have an Appeallate Attorney currently...

* Although Lurches Attorney pled " Not guilty by reason of Insanity ," at the opening of the trial and Motions

were filed of discovery so the judge and D.A knew all the evidence Lurches Attorney was presenting , The judge

still granted a motion to dismiss Insanity trial after the guilt phase of the trial was finished , and the

Insanity phase had begun , proving the huge mistake that Lurches Attorney made at admitting Lurches quilt

eventhough there was only circumstantial evidence , and also proving just how low the courts would go ,

breaking rules In order to convict a rapper.

* Attorney Milton Grimes has not attempt to make reparations or console Lurch , Instead avoiding Lurch

at all cost.  Dishonorably Discharged.......

*  Other websties use pictures that make me look like a monster and slander me to keep In prison!!!!

* There are 2 phases to a trial like Lurches. The guilt phase and Insanity Phase. The guilt phase

determines If defendant committed the alleged act. The sanity phase determines If the defendant knew

right from wrong at the time of the alleged crime which " Insanity " would mean defendant was legally

innocent of the crime due to mindstate.

* After a car accident in Sept , 1999 left Big lurch with a broken neck , Lurch began having nervous

breakdowns and being placed in Mental Institutions and county jails until the April 2002 tragedy that

left Lurch incarcerated with life in prison. During that period , Big lurch recieved little Mental Health

Treatment.

* One month before Lurch was arrested his close friend " Ray Dog " was murdered In front of him. Lurch

had to be admitted Into a Mental hospital " Arrowhead " and missed the funeral, yet post traumatic stress

was not addressed during the trial , even though Lurch was In shock and experienced an ongoing psychosis

due to the murder.

* The murder weapon did not have Lurches finger prints. ( Would a man walking butt naked up the street

have sense to wipe prints.

* The bite marks did not match Big Lurches gold teeth. The fact that there was a Pitbull In the house

was not brought up at the trial......

* The contents pumped from Lurches stomach , which was equalivent to a teaspoon tested positive as Lurches

own D.N.A , yet Attorney Milton Grimes still chose to enter the trial claiming Lurch committed the crime ,

but was insane at the time , eventhough nothing linked Lurch to the crime and the blood on his body

could've gotten there numerous ways and all evidence was circumstantial....

* Big Lurches wallet , car, cell phone and money were missing when he was discovered. The car was later

discovered.

* The house where the homicide took place was a drug house , yet when police searched the house , no Guns ,

Drugs or Paraphernalia were found , only the victims body. " The drug house was cleared out before the

police arrived....

* Big Lurch deserves the benifit of the 1st Amendment right to redress grivance and chance to prove

Innocence with the help of competent Attorneys.

* Record label associates forced Big Lurch to drink Baking Soda and water while he was intoxicated

on P.C.P , which causes the stomach to flush ; and boost the P.C.P high due to lack of food In stomach

while lowering the level of P.C.P In the system at the same time due to the flushing of the system..

Resulting In forced Psychosis!!!  Any doctors interested may conduct studies on the effects of

Baking soda and water consumption on P.C.P users.

* Haters display the worst picture of me that they can find In order to make me look like a monster!!!

* 3 known members of the Los Angeles Denver Lane Bloods testified against Big Lurch in trial.

Thomas Moore aka. Baby Peabody " aka CK-T. The victims boyfriend

Derrick Christopher aka " Doc "

Alisha Allen aka " Star ".

All 3 claimed not to witness the crime but claimed to know Big Lurches guilt.

Doc and Baby Peabody have serious criminal records making them more than willing to cooperate

with the District Attorney's office.

* Rumors are circulating of a hit on Big Lurch by these same gang members and Prison guards.

* 3 gang members from the neighborhood where Lurch caught his murder case got on the stand and testified

against him. Lurch was alone , the outsider. They  had every reason to protect each other.

*  Big Lurch Is not and never will be suicidal , SO WATCH FOR FOUL PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKA FREE

• Lil Geezy
Re: FACTS SOURROUNDING BIG LURCH's MURDER CASE- INTRESTING ?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 03:22:43 PM »
This article tends to make it seem like Lurch is hella innocent and had no wrong doing in this case. It also seems like he is some one who should not be walking the streets free. I was actually in the L.A. and got arrested the day after this shit happened and while being taking to jail the cop asked me had i heard of a dude named Big Lurch i was like yeah and he explained the story to me..the way he explained it was like dude had blood all ove r him and shit..I like Lurch as crazy as he sounds he might have did this.

ThaRealSupreme

Re: FACTS SOURROUNDING BIG LURCH's MURDER CASE- INTRESTING ?
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »
The article does make it seem like he's innocent as far as no evidence such as finger prints on the murder weapon, the teeth marks not matching, etc but the records of mental problems on top of being high off of PCP brings doubt. It either could've been a set up or he really lost his damn mind but he's in a fucked up twist if he's really innocent.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme