Author Topic: What do i need to do to improve  (Read 414 times)

min0rity

Re: What do i need to do to improve
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2002, 03:18:27 AM »

Yo dogg.... is that why you begged me to text-battle you???? And you wanted to win real bad??? Because it doesn't matter, right.... It's competition dog... I didn't get shit as a kid when I played ball against muthafucka's but I still played and loved the sport.

yo dogg.... when DID i begged you to "text"-battle me??? so me PM you once to remind you to battle me is called begging???you're more dumber than i thought... and i don't give a fuck about winning.....just cuz you think you beat me with dickriding votes over the net doesn't make you a better emcee than me....if you want to battle me for real (audio battle) i'll fucking kill you anytime anyplace you just tell me when to bring it.....anyways, that might be why you DON'T see me battling peeps that often....i NEVER said this keystyling is gay.....its good practice to write your rhymes better....obiviously i ain't got nothing against it...i just think its funny how peeps are doing tons of battles just to get to #1 for NOTHING i mean you basically misunderstood my whole point cuz you're a dumbfuck and quick to talk shit for no reason

for ruthlesshojah....damn just get a life please....now i'm "BEGGING"....lol