Author Topic: The difference between the Lakers and the Celtics...  (Read 1022 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The difference between the Lakers and the Celtics...
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2008, 01:45:13 PM »
How many rings did the Celtics win in the 90s?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »

wait a minute...they made the playoffs in the 90s? :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2008, 02:07:56 PM »
and they say Yankees fans live in the past. ::) :P

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »
^yea...cuz the Celtics last year were better than the Showtime Lakers, huh, ya dumbfuck? ::)

Come on, now...the competition the Celtics faced last season is like D-League ball compared to what the Showtime Lakers were up against.

lol the point is that your homerism is unparalleled. you are constantly trying to make the lakers out to be better than they actually are/were. there is no point in introducing logic into the discussion because it just doesnt register with you when it comes to the lakers.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2008, 04:03:55 PM »

same as the Lakers = 0

jesus, you dont even know what year your Lakers won the finals in :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »

why would we live in the past when we just won the west and are top contenders for the title? LOL :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2008, 04:08:00 PM »

same as the Lakers = 0

we won in 99-00 and were relevant throughout the decade.  :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2008, 04:09:17 PM »
^yea...cuz the Celtics last year were better than the Showtime Lakers, huh, ya dumbfuck? ::)

Come on, now...the competition the Celtics faced last season is like D-League ball compared to what the Showtime Lakers were up against.

lol the point is that your homerism is unparalleled. you are constantly trying to make the lakers out to be better than they actually are/were. there is no point in introducing logic into the discussion because it just doesnt register with you when it comes to the lakers.

how am I trying to make them seem better? I truly believe were the top team in the league...you would to if you were a Laker fan and you watched every single game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

same as the Lakers = 0

we won in 99-00 and were relevant throughout the decade.  :-*

yes...you won in 2000

1990-1999 = 0 rings

1960s = lakers had no rings  (despite it being "so easy" for Boston, right?)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »

why would we live in the past when we just won the west and are top contenders for the title? LOL :grumpy:

then talk about this year. who cares how these teams were in the 70's & 80's; you guys probably werent even alive to see it.

you both seem confident that this years Celts are better than this years Lakers & vice versa, dont go back and forth on whose the better franchise. its basically even, Lakers do it in bunches, Celtics do it more but in different years.

let this years Finals put the end to the feuding! ;)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »
he tried that last year C.C. and it didn't work....guess he's holding onto hope that Bynum woulda made a 41 point difference in game 6 last year ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »
^there wouldn't have been a game 6 with bynum in the lineup. :-*

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2008, 08:18:03 PM »

how am I trying to make them seem better? I truly believe were the top team in the league...you would to if you were a Laker fan and you watched every single game.

For some reason that doesn't come as a huge surprise... :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

For some reason that doesn't come as a huge surprise... :D

yea...so it's not like I'm being biased and say shit just to say it. it's what I really think, and it's an educated analysis, not some bs i pull put my ass.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »
actually it is

25-2 defending champs, or 21-4 w/ softee's like Odem and Gasol?