Author Topic: New Music: Eastwood  (Read 576 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
Re: New Music: Eastwood
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 11:04:00 PM »
Techniec will have 4 projects drop 2009

We are in the process of picking tracklists and getting marketing and mixing etc finished for end of January

Westcoast Worldwide!!

www.myspace.com/technec

I'll believe it when I'm dead.

I feel your frustrations Boogie, but you got to understand it is a lot of politics involved in this shit, record labels aren't giving these artist a chance to shine like back in the days......If I was these dudes I would be doing the independent shit like (Yuk, Daz etc.) And say fuck the major labels, I don't know what these dudes are afraid of you can do it yourself........Eastwood should have been blown up, if it has been this long and you still can't get one album out it is time to take a different approach....

Thats wassup man....These guys need to drop projects for free or next to nothing and tour the hell out of them and build
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 02:14:29 AM »
dope track, when is his album comin ? when is Livewire's album droppin ?

Yea, what's up with Livewire? Did he ever drop a video for that 'West Coast'? That shit is BANGIN' 8)!

Elano

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 02:45:42 AM »
Fuck niggas who only drop individual songs every few months and never releases albums. Eastwood, Crooked I, Techniec, etc etc etc are some of the best ever but I'm done checkin for these dudes. No album = no attention from me.

Techniec was amazing back in the days,but like eastwood it looks like he's not able to release full albums.
What's the fuckin problem ? Maybe he's just good to spit fire on a few bars.....
Eastwood  :-X

EFFeX

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 09:32:46 AM »
Fuck niggas who only drop individual songs every few months and never releases albums. Eastwood, Crooked I, Techniec, etc etc etc are some of the best ever but I'm done checkin for these dudes. No album = no attention from me.

Techniec was amazing back in the days,but like eastwood it looks like he's not able to release full albums.
What's the fuckin problem ? Maybe he's just good to spit fire on a few bars.....

No way man, East is highly skilled, dude is mad versatile. We've heard street cuts, party cuts, deep cuts, everything. I can't understand what the hold up is myself, but it's all industry politics I guess... Who knows. I don't like that term, but that's what we'll have to go with. I'm just saying, there IS a place for East in mainstream Hip Hop though.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 09:45:57 AM »
Techniec will have 4 projects drop 2009

We are in the process of picking tracklists and getting marketing and mixing etc finished for end of January

Westcoast Worldwide!!

www.myspace.com/technec
Yes, and 2 of them were supposed to drop 2008...I will be only glad if it's true

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Elano

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 11:10:33 AM »

No way man, East is highly skilled, dude is mad versatile. We've heard street cuts, party cuts, deep cuts, everything. I can't understand what the hold up is myself, but it's all industry politics I guess... Who knows. I don't like that term, but that's what we'll have to go with. I'm just saying, there IS a place for East in mainstream Hip Hop though.

In his myspace page there are pics of eastwood with luxury cars

and there's even a picture of a bag full of money

These are all proceeds from illicit activities imho,he can't have all this wit just mixtapes and featurings  :nawty:

BossMadeLive

• 'G'
  • FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LIVEW1RE
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »
YEA ILL BE DROPPING MY ALBUM LIKE MARCH APRIL,..BE LOOKIN 4 MY MIXTAPE THO IN FEB.....AND AS 4 THA QUESTION ABOUT THAT VIDEO ITS BEING EDITED AS WE SPEAK CAME ACROSS A FEW BUMPS BUT WE BACK AT IT AND WILL E DROPPING THAT VIDEO 4 YALL REAL SOON.....

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »

In his myspace page there are pics of eastwood with luxury cars

and there's even a picture of a bag full of money

These are all proceeds from illicit activities imho,he can't have all this wit just mixtapes and featurings  :nawty:

Yeah I been on dude's page before, he's got some sick pictures on there.

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2008, 03:14:30 AM »
YEA ILL BE DROPPING MY ALBUM LIKE MARCH APRIL,..BE LOOKIN 4 MY MIXTAPE THO IN FEB.....AND AS 4 THA QUESTION ABOUT THAT VIDEO ITS BEING EDITED AS WE SPEAK CAME ACROSS A FEW BUMPS BUT WE BACK AT IT AND WILL E DROPPING THAT VIDEO 4 YALL REAL SOON.....

That's dope man, can't wait...

Thanks for the info.