Author Topic: all of your expecations are way too fucken high  (Read 211 times)

HimselfTheMajestic

all of your expecations are way too fucken high
« on: January 08, 2009, 03:28:59 AM »
not every album is gonna be chronic, or 2001, or doggystyle, or doggfood, or the documentary for that matter.

that, and g-funk is dead. get over that shit and enjoy the music for what it is or just let it go.
every single thread i read is the same shit being mad talking about people wanting
to hear the same shit over and over again.

penenstamp

Re: all of your expecations are way too fucken high
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 03:31:08 AM »
not every album is gonna be chronic, or 2001, or doggystyle, or doggfood, or the documentary for that matter.

Best believe Blakqout is going to be on that level. 8)

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 03:39:39 AM »
im waiting on that blakquot! like for real. i don't think i've been this excited for a west coast release in a long time.

quick and kurupt, like damn. that's gonna be huge!

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 03:42:20 AM »

Oh yeah thats gunna be the one to wait for!

Elano

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 04:39:41 AM »

::)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 07:35:54 AM »

that, and g-funk is dead. get over that shit and enjoy the music for what it is or just let it go.
every single thread i read is the same shit being mad talking about people wanting
to hear the same shit over and over again.

Thanks. That's problem. These nuts fans expect to have seizure for every song they hear. The y expect to have a neck brace for every track they hear, instead of growing with a song. I'm telling you we didn't have this kind of stupidity when black people made music in the 70's. It was love it or leave it.

And guess what? The artist owes no one anything. Just move on to another if you feel you're not getting what you want. Hey, move to another genre if you can't never get any satisfaction from rap. Sheesh
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 08:25:27 AM by PresidentUP »

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 08:21:17 AM »
Been waiting a decade for albums from crooked I,g malone,omar cruz, lil eazy is that to much 2 ask for
Bullets aint got no names