Author Topic: New!40Glocc Video/Says He Broke Reps 4 Nipsy Hussle Diss Net Thugs call Game CB4  (Read 803 times)

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
lmfao at him admitting he s broke....who cares....

Blood$

Why do idiots read things and turn them completely around into some other shit

that's exactly what your doing right now you fuckin' idiot lmao... how are we "net thugs" when all we are doing is stating opinions? did any of us say that we are "harder" or "more gangsta" than 40 Glocc? nope, so how are we net thugs? (my bad if you can't understand English well)  8)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 glock wasnt dissing nipsey hussle.....he was probably talking bout something else....but 40 got bigger problems than worrying about whats said about him on the internet....and 40 glock is the biggest internet thug there is....so that video was actually pretty funny....he probably has another career in comedy....and did anybody not know 40 glock was broke....kinda like saying the sky is blue.....but i give him props 4 being himself...and being comfortable in his own skin....thats was refreshing....but his rap career is over...so best just hit tha block with that strees weed....and go 4 what u know....

only a idiot would really think he is broke ;D he said right after long as there is money  i got doe ::)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
Why do idiots read things and turn them completely around into some other shit

that's exactly what your doing right now you fuckin' idiot lmao... how are we "net thugs" when all we are doing is stating opinions? did any of us say that we are "harder" or "more gangsta" than 40 Glocc? nope, so how are we net thugs? (my bad if you can't understand English well)  8)

u r not givin an oppinion u are being a net thug posting comments that u will never say to his face and u talk like you are hard YOU NET THUG  ;D
 feature Quote:

Blood$

I would glady say all of what I said to his face, why wouldn't I?... just like you would suck him off if you saw him in person  8)

StreetPoet

4O GLOCC KINDA DOPE ON HIS OWN HE DONT NEED GUNIT

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
only an idiot would defend 40 glock as much as u do....who really cares if he s broke or not....i just dont think he s very talented...i dont dislike him...never met him....but i think u need to stop watching his youtube videos....believing he is super nigga ...or some shit like that....and who r u calling a net thug...where r u from?...and like i said b4...the biggest internet thug is 40 glock...just because he s in a gang...dont mean he s not a internet thug....who s always on youtube.....who seems to tape everything they do(hmmm).....why is he so comfortable with showing the world his petty crimes(wonder why).....all the real niggaz i know move in silence....so devil worshipper...find a new nigga to  idolize.....b kuz 40 glock...is going nowhere fast....

Mr. VIP

I would glady say all of what I said to his face, why wouldn't I?... just like you would suck him off if you saw him in person  8)

lol ouch. if i ever saw 40 or spider i would back hand them bitches what they gonna do? go to jail and i'll become famous thanks to youtube and worldstarhiphop.

8)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
lol @ this nigga talkin about net thugs...when he the ringleader...these rappers are comical...he still mentionin game huh...1. that diss was mad random...2. when will he understand that he not fuckin wit em...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

D Breezy

damn i didnt know he has flow like that. wasnt as bad as i thought
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im not too big on 40 but this was cool.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
this nigga needs 2 stop dissing tho..cuz he...can actually rap...he tryna take the idc what u niggaz think route..and thats cool...but he aint gonna get anywhere...but w/e...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

BIGWORM

God dizamn 4o ripped the shit outta that beat. 40 Glocc is nice on the mic when he tries. The Jakal album was tight. Just because Spider Loc can't rap for shit everyone thinks 40 Glocc can't flow but dud is and has been nice on the mic.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol..i like when he said bitches give head like a comb
 feature Quote:

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
SHE FROM HOOD TO HOOD ASK THE HOMIES FROM SIXTIES "HAHA STOP LOVING HOES YOU GUYS ;D
 feature Quote: