Author Topic: Cheerleaders=hoes  (Read 663 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Cheerleaders=hoes
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »
one of my friends in texas dated a cowboy cheerleader...that bitch ran that cracker crazy,had his ass crying and everthing. :laugh:tried to tell him just have fun with the pussy...but he would not listen.
That pussy must've been real tight,
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »
maybe professional cheerleaders but i have dated a couple of cheerleaders in high school who werent necessarily hoes

that's what you think :D

the fuck outta here with your ignorant ass

LMAO@you getting sensitive over it...bitch musta did you dirty. :-X

not really i just thought that comment was stupid

the only time a bitch does me dirty is when she dont take a shower before  ;)

how is it stupid to categorize bitches based on what they do/like? you aren't a female, are you??...remember, son, i've been around for longer than you have.

so what your implying is that every cheer leader is a hoe? thats just stereotyping
every hooker is a hoe, every hoe is a hoe...
just because they are cheerleaders doesnt mean there a hoe.. hoes are everywhere... shit for all we know your mom could be a hoe your grandma coulda been a hoe your great grandma coulda been a hoe

Elano

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
lol^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
maybe professional cheerleaders but i have dated a couple of cheerleaders in high school who werent necessarily hoes

how is it stupid to categorize bitches based on what they do/like? you aren't a female, are you??...remember, son, i've been around for longer than you have.

so what your implying is that every cheer leader is a hoe? thats just stereotyping
just because they are cheerleaders doesnt mean there a hoe.. hoes are everywhere... shit for all we know your mom could be a hoe your grandma coulda been a hoe your great grandma coulda been a hoe

girls who use their bodies to seek attention most of the time turn out to be the hoey type. that don't mean every cheerleader is a hoe...sorry if this concept is too much for you to grasp.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 10:45:59 PM »

girls who use their bodies to seek attention most of the time turn out to be the hoey type. that don't mean every cheerleader is a hoe...sorry if this concept is too much for you to grasp.

ok thanks for admitting not every cheerleader is a hoe...
maybe the majority of them are but not necessarily every one of them is