Author Topic: Soul Assassins news [Angeles Records does not exist any more]  (Read 145 times)

Elano

whats good yall …i see theres a few questions hear let my clear a few things up for yall…..there are 14 new songs on the INTERMISSION..plus the track Call It Like I See It by Chase Infinite and Krondon that was recorderd in 1999…..an to ansewer Mihau’s question….S.A. 2.1 and The Underworld are the Intermission just different names for the project but we settled on the intermission..now we didnt put it out before because i got more involved in the VS series an put the Soul Assassion series on hold until now….Kreased Khakies is still in the works and is more traditional west coast topics and sounds…ANGELES RECORDS does not exist any more .. the debut single for P.C.P. is on the INTERMISSION.. . . shouts out to the homie NECRO I’ve given 4 or 5 tracks to Necro at this point an he has written to them an they are FIRE Jack is still writing to them an when the lyrics are done i’ll take it from there !!! But in the mean time ive been chopping it up with ILL BILL the past few years about doing an album and i sent over 7 beats an Bill has written 6 songs in the past two weeks and I can say it is BANGING …I’m not sure if it’s gonna be a Soul Assassins project or a VS MUGGS PROJECT ..BUT I WILL DECIDE AT some point…….all so just finished mixing my 5 songs for the new cypress hill album and there banging………………….so now im getting ready for my Japan and European DJ tour and setting up all the promo and release parties and press for the intermission record..WE HAVE A LIMITED edition S.A. booklet comming out in april an many other things in the works .. will keep you posted ……an shouts out to the

DPGC23

Re: Soul Assassins news [Angeles Records does not exist any more]
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »
COULDV BEEEN SOME DOPE SHIT

FUKED

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE