Author Topic: CROOKED I COVER REQUEST!!!  (Read 951 times)

Mietek23

Re: CROOKED I COVER REQUEST!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 02:30:49 AM »
Post this shit up when your all finished! 8)

This could be used to make a dope cover! Maybe with the Death Row logo behind him....Im not good at photoshop, but i do go a bunch of DeathRow Crooked material if you need anymore for your album. Tho u probbally got all or most of the songs i got.

Yea, I agree with that - maybe someone could come up with some bomb shit 8)

The tracklist is still in the works but the album will have around 18 tracks - I'm working right now on a mix of "Gangsta Rap". I want to mix all 3 Crooked I verses and make it a solo track! I already mixed Crooked I verses from 2002 version and from clean version but I need acapella from the Too Gangsta 4 Radio version so I can put 3rd verse so if anyone can make a pella from that version and send it to me it would be great :)

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 06:23:28 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/534733858ac07152/

^^^Here's a WAV file with a Crooked I verse from Too Gangsta 4 Radio version of "Gangsta Rap" - If someone could make acapella off this it I could end up my remix and put out my project 8)!

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 06:46:19 AM »

The tracklist is still in the works but the album will have around 18 tracks - I'm working right now on a mix of "Gangsta Rap". I want to mix all 3 Crooked I verses and make it a solo track! I already mixed Crooked I verses from 2002 version and from clean version but I need acapella from the Too Gangsta 4 Radio version so I can put 3rd verse so if anyone can make a pella from that version and send it to me it would be great :)

Ok so its just gonna be old 'remixed' stuff?? No new leaks???

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 07:05:49 AM »
yo youngthug23 is this release with unrealsed tracks? i mean real real real unreleased tracks?

Mietek23

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 07:37:18 AM »
^^^ Nah bro, I'll tell you like this:

As of today I don't have any Crooked I tracks that are unleaked BUT - I do have some leaked tracks in a really good quality which some of y'all may not have... that's why I decided to put out a whole project. Like I said the tracklist is still in the works, the whole cd will have around 18 tracks but I can tell you right now that a Bonus Track will be the "U AIN'T THA HOMIE" song from Tha Dogg Pound featuring Crooked I - an untagged version in best quality available - almost CDQ 8)!

Now I'm waiting on someone to design some bomb ass cover ;D!

I want to release this project quick cause I got another one in the making 8)

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »

As of today I don't have any Crooked I tracks that are unleaked BUT - I do have some leaked tracks in a really good quality which some of y'all may not have... that's why I decided to put out a whole project. Like I said the tracklist is still in the works, the whole cd will have around 18 tracks but I can tell you right now that a Bonus Track will be the "U AIN'T THA HOMIE" song from Tha Dogg Pound featuring Crooked I - an untagged version in best quality available - almost CDQ 8)!

okay homie,can´t wait for that.
i hope you got jackin 101 cdq/dirty.

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 09:48:03 AM »

okay homie,can´t wait for that.
i hope you got jackin 101 cdq/dirty.

I only got a snippet - If you got an full untagged version please post it and I'm gonna try to remaster it. If it's gonna sounds right then I'll added it to the tracklist. I want to keep this project in good quality bro
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 10:18:03 AM by YoungThug23 »

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »
I know this looks wack and I will change the whole cover later but here's a random one I just made...

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
I know this looks wack and I will change the whole cover later but here's a random one I just made...

Hey, that aint to bad. Better than anything i could do

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 12:09:33 PM »

Hey, that aint to bad. Better than anything i could do
you photoshopped baking soda onto the table
I photoshopped everything in that cover.

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »
^^^yea, it ain't bad bro although I prefer using some pic from his Death Row dayz... I think the large on posted by DTG Entertainment would be tight with Tha Row logo in the back - I would like to keep this cover in a simple form and red/black colors

« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »
Aight, yeah. But if you notice the pic has writing all over it.

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
I know the last one looked too much like some mixtape cover so I made a more album type one here...

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2008, 02:54:51 AM »
I know the last one looked too much like some mixtape cover so I made a more album type one here...

I like it bro - it's dope 8)!

Anyone else got some?

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2008, 04:29:39 AM »
here u go, hope you like it