Author Topic: Darius Miles coming back with the Memphis Grizzlies  (Read 223 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Darius Miles coming back with the Memphis Grizzlies
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 02:15:25 AM »
I wish dude the best. As far as the Grizzlies go...not sure Miles is the kind of vet I want around my young talent.

LOL...did you read the article? Miles has always been liked/respected by his teammates. Don't believe the hype, son.

Dude I remember Dairus Miles. He was a pothead and a hothead. He was never focused, never cared, and a borderline cancer. If I was Chris Wallace I wouldn't want him anywhere near guys like Rudy Gay or OJ Mayo.

LOL@"pothead"...everyone in the NBA smokes, young'n. Dude was never a cancer. He was billed as a thug over petty nonsense. He kept growing up until his injury. Great athlete, and an excellent all-around player who knows how to play the game...stop stereotyping.

Lol you really fall in love with potential players don't you? And stop with the "young'n" bullshit, we're the exact same age, clown.

you're still a lil young'n, bitchmade. and darius miles wasn't a potential player...he was playing his best ball in his final year before the injury. he really started putting it together, and then bam, his career got fucked by the injury-bug. it'd be nice to see him come back and regain the ability to pick up where he left off...PeACe