Author Topic: Greatest Rivalry In Sports - Sunday Epic!!!  (Read 148 times)

tempo2

Greatest Rivalry In Sports - Sunday Epic!!!
« on: January 30, 2009, 11:28:57 AM »
the greatest rivalry in sports in my opinion is roger federer and rafeal nadal! they meet again this sunday in the australian open final.If your a sports fan and love the big occasion then this is a must not miss game.

The two have completley dominated the sport over the last 5 years and this final will be amazing, two totally contrasting styles, federer so graceful so precise such a perfect tennis player, and nadal the power the speed the physicallty. Last years wimbledon final between the two was the best sporting event ive ever seen in my life. they bring out the best in one another which is the true sign of a rivalry, federer is the best grass court player of all time winning 60 game straight only to be beaten by nadal, federer is the greatest hard court player of all time with 50 wins only to be beaten by nadal and nadal is the greatet clay court player ever with 80 game won in a row only to be ended by federer!

i cant fucking wait, too get you hyped hear is a preview

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=3871941&categoryid=2378529
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 11:32:08 AM by tempo2 »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: Greatest Rivalry In Sports - Sunday Epic!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 05:22:11 AM »
Nadal wins :o not an epic game tho

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 05:45:17 AM »
I like Federer  but dude deserved each loss he got  against Nadal ... I mean c'mon Nadal beats him with the same gameplan each fucking game ... keep insisting with these huge forehand lifts on his backhand and Federer has yet to show any adjustments ... even if the majority of their matchups are closed games , Federer will never win in the future if he keeps repeating the same mistakes ... anyways it's obvious that Nadal has a huge mentally advantage against him , he's way more physical and his overall play is more solid ... I like Nadal mentality , he would kill you if it is what it takes to win .. dude is a monster

tempo2

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 07:50:36 AM »
Nadal wins :o not an epic game tho

r u serious? that was one of the best aussie open finals of all time, the rallys and shot making were unbelievable, great game.

I like Federer  but dude deserved each loss he got  against Nadal ... I mean c'mon Nadal beats him with the same gameplan each fucking game ... keep insisting with these huge forehand lifts on his backhand and Federer has yet to show any adjustments ... even if the majority of their matchups are closed games , Federer will never win in the future if he keeps repeating the same mistakes ... anyways it's obvious that Nadal has a huge mentally advantage against him , he's way more physical and his overall play is more solid ... I like Nadal mentality , he would kill you if it is what it takes to win .. dude is a monster

yeah i agree federer needs a new gameplan against him, nadal just batterd his backhand, nothing revoulouionery. federer should of came to the net more and his serve really let him down today. when federer was making that speech it was heartbreaking.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 08:59:36 PM »
both are unbelievably good. glad my boi Rafa got the win.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

tempo2

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 12:12:02 PM »
rod needs a new coach i think and he needs to take his game to rafa and not try and defend rafas game all the time. why didnt roger step aound his serve more? 97% of rafas serve were to feds backhand, its worth letting the odd ace go to step around a crack his forehand and immediatley take the driving seat in the rally. rafas had this tactic for the last 5 games now and the penny still aint dropped.

if i were roger id start playing on the clay courts right now and put 3 months solid work in too try and win that ellusive roland garros. if rafas the best clay court player of all time roger must be pretty good too, his beat him at hamburg on clay and im still a believer that he can beat him at garros.