Author Topic: Toronto Raptors on an uprise...  (Read 456 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Toronto Raptors on an uprise...
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
do you guys think Bosh has anything left in the tank this year fantasy wise or is he gonna be stuck at scoring in the 15-20 point range every night?

seems like he started out on fire this year

he's averaging 24 points on 55% shooting with 10.5 rebounds 3.2 assits and 1.6 blocks in the last 5 games. crack again.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 07:12:36 PM »
raps are gunna smash them in boston. im callin it, they figured them out in the fourth but didnt have enough time to finish it off. And celtics were lucky that ray was on fire.

woops

they played us well.  well enough to forcei that fluke 3 to get OT

but "smash"? that's a fail.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »
ya well considereing they colapsed hard from the start of the 4th till the end of the game they showed boston aint that good, well i guess they didnt have to do that cus the last few team have done it. they just showed how the raps cant close out games for shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »
LOL they just won @ toronto and at home

yeah, they stink.  only team w/ 31 wins, thats horrible!

especially w/ Scal starting
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 07:31:25 PM »
LOL they just won @ toronto and at home

yeah, they stink.  only team w/ 31 wins, thats horrible!

especially w/ Scal starting

ya they almost got beat twice by a team that 7 games under .500. lol great achievement

OchoCinco

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »
and lmao at peirce fakin another knee injury, the dude should do that everynight. fake ass blood hah.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:03:07 PM by OchoCinco »

OchoCinco

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 08:14:29 PM »
the classlessness of the celtics was on full display when powe dunked it with 2 seconds. Good on Triano for callin a timeout after that tho with a second left. things like that are why i hate boston
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 08:24:33 PM by OchoCinco »

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 07:00:12 AM »
the Raptors are fucked!  They have the best first quarter winning % in the league.  They cant close out games worth shit!!  WTF!  this team is pissing me off this year..  Im glad to see Bargnani finally playing good tho.  Il Mago has been tearing it up over the last 2 weeks or so.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 07:25:06 AM »
RAptors are garbage but Chris is raw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:01 PM »
Raptor fans, chill out...you just almost beat the Celtics twice without Calderon and JO...

Boston is D-O-N-E.

the classlessness of the celtics was on full display when powe dunked it with 2 seconds. Good on Triano for callin a timeout after that tho with a second left. things like that are why i hate boston

typical Boston basketball.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
  :boohoo:

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »
nice dunk by bosh givin big baby it in the face 8)

OchoCinco

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »
  :boohoo:

dont cry on the internet hack, it makes u look like evenmore of a bitch, have some respect for yourself man.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »
your the one cryin boi

Hack's keepin in gully

OchoCinco

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 07:30:10 PM »
your the one cryin boi

Hack's keepin in gully

its ok to admit it hack, dont try and push ur feeling on me man. and ya keepin it gully in maine must be rough. fuckin soccer moms and shit yo! 8)