Author Topic: NFL Divisional Playoffs Thread  (Read 1448 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NFL Divisional Playoffs Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »
the Ravens defense is monsterous....ed reed plays outside of this world

Ed Reed is the most amazing thing on defense some of us will ever see in our lifes lol. ;D

he is the single reason i take the Ravens over the Titans; well the rest of the D is just RIDICULOUS too. ;) 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »

Ed Reed is the most amazing thing on defense some of us will ever see in our lifes lol. ;D

he is the single reason i take the Ravens over the Titans; well the rest of the D is just RIDICULOUS too. ;) 8)

only if you were born after lawrence taylor retired.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »

only if you were born after lawrence taylor retired.

i wasn't, but i never really got see 'em play. :-\

we'll, while fully understanding the game of football.

so Ed Reed is my LT. ;)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
I just want to see how many James Harrison tackles he's going to bounce off of and keep running.

Exactly. But come to think of it. What's the best story left to tell in the Superbowl? Peyton's out so brother vs brother is long gone. The Ravens/Giants rematch is okay. I don't think anyone wants to see any other NFC team more than the Giants make it, but a Pit/Philly Superbowl would be nice. However I think they could really sell Eli vs the little team that could that he didn't want to play for as drawing the best ratings.

As for Ed Reed; he's the best player in the backfield since Sanders but he's not the best defensive player of our lifetime, and neither is Sanders. It's between LT and Ray Lewis. And I'd even give the nudge to Lewis. He may not have had the physical talent of Taylor but no one did. He does have the ability to run a defense from the field like no one else playing.

On a side note since this is the playoff thread, I  just figured out how I would have handled the 4th down on the Chargers game. I'd have ran a fake punt pass play. Who the fuck would have seen that coming while they are on the 1? And if it didn't work they should have just allowed a TD and then given the ball back to Peyton with 2 minutes to go. I mean I knew once they punted it that there was no chance SD isn't scoring.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 08:43:07 PM »
I just want to see how many James Harrison tackles he's going to bounce off of and keep running.

Exactly. But come to think of it. What's the best story left to tell in the Superbowl? Peyton's out so brother vs brother is long gone. The Ravens/Giants rematch is okay. I don't think anyone wants to see any other NFC team more than the Giants make it, but a Pit/Philly Superbowl would be nice. However I think they could really sell Eli vs the little team that could that he didn't want to play for as drawing the best ratings.

As for Ed Reed; he's the best player in the backfield since Sanders but he's not the best defensive player of our lifetime, and neither is Sanders. It's between LT and Ray Lewis. And I'd even give the nudge to Lewis. He may not have had the physical talent of Taylor but no one did. He does have the ability to run a defense from the field like no one else playing.

On a side note since this is the playoff thread, I  just figured out how I would have handled the 4th down on the Chargers game. I'd have ran a fake punt pass play. Who the fuck would have seen that coming while they are on the 1? And if it didn't work they should have just allowed a TD and then given the ball back to Peyton with 2 minutes to go. I mean I knew once they punted it that there was no chance SD isn't scoring.

g-men vs steelers
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 09:03:36 PM »

g-men vs steelers

Yeah, that's a big one too.

Too bad we didn't get to see the Manning Bowl. Those ratings would have been through the roof.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 10:24:29 PM »

Because Harrison won't able to become within arms reach of Sproles on Sunday. ;D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »

Because Harrison won't able to become within arms reach of Sproles on Sunday. ;D
Hey great screen name! :)  Never even heard of you & you got that many posts. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 06:34:18 PM »
kevin mawae's out i hear

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »
kevin mawae's out i hear

bad news bears! :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 09:01:09 PM »
thats HUGE....ravens defense will feast on K.C.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »

There is a better chance of Dan Fouts making a return to league and winning a Superbowl than there is of the Chargers beating the Steelers this week in Pittsburgh.