Author Topic: The Game not retiring: new album produced by Cool & Dre  (Read 1577 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game not retiring: new album produced by Cool & Dre
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2009, 11:31:12 PM »
If its hate it or love it yes if its more miami bullshit no.

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »
My life was an amazing production

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 11:46:22 PM »
He's said this before, y'all. Remember that after The Documentary he said that he wanted his next album to be produced entirely by Cool and Dre and Dr.Dre - well Dr.Dre didn't happen and none of the tracks he recorded with Cool And Dre ended up on TDA. I'll bet big money that he's next album is gonna feature production by loads of producers, just like his previous albums. But beat selection is one of Game's strong points - he arguably has the best beats in the industry.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2009, 01:42:44 AM »
Game has done alot for the coast, he brought, Ya Boy, Glasses, Nippsey, Clyde, Juice, Dubb, Jay Rock, and lots of other westcoast artist to a bigger audience and helped them get more exposure

Excuse me? Name one of those artist who's released a major album. Name one of those artists who's a household name. Name one of those artists who's sold over 100,000 copies. Name one of those guys he featured on his own album. More exposure? Yeah, they were nobodies with careers going nowhere, and after Game, their still nobodies with careers going no where. Which one of those guys has made it big? Game has done NOTHING for the westcoast.

Perfect example, 50 Cent. How many guys did 50 make careers for? Buck, Banks, Yayo. How many albums these guys all sell? 5-6 million combined for all their solo's? Their all household names, they all were big stars at one point. He turned arguably moderately talented rappers into millionaires. Game turned arguably better rappers into nothing. I'd bet you any amount of money that every single person you mentioned won't sell even close to what Buck sold. The Game, right after the Doc was released, could've done to Jay Rock and BWS etc exactly what 50 did for G-Unit. You see any of Game's rappers anywhere close to any of G-Unit. NO. So please, please explain how the Game has done anything to help these peoples careers. None of them are even close to releasing a successful album, let alone an unsuccessful album. You Game dick riders need to realize, everything the Game has done, is to benefit himself. He's done nothing. He didn't even feature these guys on any of his OWN albums. Great representative for the west right?

1. name rappers that come straight out and sell a million records....
2. he not they father...he aint gotta hold they hand...and get them a deal... ::)
3. game got found and signed by dre and jt...what west coast rapper helped him get that deal...? nobody
4. it was much easier in the rap game...then than it is now...so ya whole argument about how he dont help the coast is garbage
5. glasses has a deal wit universal and cash money, jay rock got a deal wit warner bros, nipsey got 2 deals...they dont even really need his help...they got deals...game jus endorsed them...so his fans r now some of their fans...how is that not helping...? they bein interviewed gettin more shows...gettin more money...endorsed by other artists...if that aint helpin u understand than i wouldnt be suprised if this post is basically Chinese arithmetic 2 u...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2009, 02:31:12 AM »
Game has done alot for the coast, he brought, Ya Boy, Glasses, Nippsey, Clyde, Juice, Dubb, Jay Rock, and lots of other westcoast artist to a bigger audience and helped them get more exposure

Excuse me? Name one of those artist who's released a major album. Name one of those artists who's a household name. Name one of those artists who's sold over 100,000 copies. Name one of those guys he featured on his own album. More exposure? Yeah, they were nobodies with careers going nowhere, and after Game, their still nobodies with careers going no where. Which one of those guys has made it big? Game has done NOTHING for the westcoast.

Perfect example, 50 Cent. How many guys did 50 make careers for? Buck, Banks, Yayo. How many albums these guys all sell? 5-6 million combined for all their solo's? Their all household names, they all were big stars at one point. He turned arguably moderately talented rappers into millionaires. Game turned arguably better rappers into nothing. I'd bet you any amount of money that every single person you mentioned won't sell even close to what Buck sold. The Game, right after the Doc was released, could've done to Jay Rock and BWS etc exactly what 50 did for G-Unit. You see any of Game's rappers anywhere close to any of G-Unit. NO. So please, please explain how the Game has done anything to help these peoples careers. None of them are even close to releasing a successful album, let alone an unsuccessful album. You Game dick riders need to realize, everything the Game has done, is to benefit himself. He's done nothing. He didn't even feature these guys on any of his OWN albums. Great representative for the west right?

1. name rappers that come straight out and sell a million records....
2. he not they father...he aint gotta hold they hand...and get them a deal... ::)
3. game got found and signed by dre and jt...what west coast rapper helped him get that deal...? nobody
4. it was much easier in the rap game...then than it is now...so ya whole argument about how he dont help the coast is garbage
5. glasses has a deal wit universal and cash money, jay rock got a deal wit warner bros, nipsey got 2 deals...they dont even really need his help...they got deals...game jus endorsed them...so his fans r now some of their fans...how is that not helping...? they bein interviewed gettin more shows...gettin more money...endorsed by other artists...if that aint helpin u understand than i wouldnt be suprised if this post is basically Chinese arithmetic 2 u...

Thank you for answearing that for me...Game did help the coats whether you want to admit it or not.

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »
I agree.When crook and them say their piece they aren't complaining about snoop and dre not holding their hand.they just want an endorsement and a to work with the ogs.I respect game he works with tons of westcoast artists.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 08:11:08 AM »
Man game one of my fav rappers so when I heard lax I was like what the hell is this bullshit?common and ludacris? He better step it up with this new album make it like doctors advocate (west coast)
Bullets aint got no names

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 08:22:52 AM »
huh? Angel is best track from the album. Why making something you already have?

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 09:06:04 AM »
I'd rather he do a full album with Jr rotem.those two always create fire together.just blaze even would be better

I hated the game tracks with just blaze, cant get into his production at all

If i had to choose 1 producer besides Dre with Game would be DJ Khalil, My Bitch and Da Shit were  8)

I would prefer Damizza Dj Muggs Or Scott Strorch

Muggs would be cool

Ha it would give game some grimmy beats

thats when game sounds best over some raw drums and dark sounds, muggs would give him the guidence he needs when aming an album too

Damn Game over Muggs production would be insane! A Scott Storch album would be dope aswell, dunno bout Cool & Dre they hit and miss

Yeah there good for one or two tracks max the whole album is a hit and miss for sure
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 09:08:17 AM by Fatdodger »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

h2k4

« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 11:11:10 AM »
ANY mainstream rap-album with ONE producer (or group) doing the WHOLE album would be fucking great!

thats how most of the great albums are done

I agree.

MR_JV

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2009, 12:30:02 PM »
i dont mind who produces the beats on games next album, hes got a good ear for dope beats. i just hope he DONT have too many feartures like LAX!

sav

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »
i dont mind who produces the beats on games next album, hes got a good ear for dope beats. i just hope he DONT have too many feartures like LAX!

True.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2009, 01:20:08 PM »
"Surprise Surprise, I got a gun" ::)