Author Topic: Top 5 actresses you want to fuck  (Read 4054 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: Top 5 actresses you want to fuck
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2009, 03:24:43 AM »
nah, she released one album in december, and another one in fall 07...I'll get my top 5 together in a while

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2009, 10:09:41 AM »
No I made this thread the requirement should be real actresses.so mya beyonce and keisha don't count.being in a movie doesn't make you an actress.the only reason they got their role is because of their music.

i could understand Mya...and Keyshia. But Beyonce has had several legitimate roles in movies. Anyways, fuckit....im keepin Keyshia lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
I don't see it that way.50 cent can be in ten movies but he's not an actor.he only gets the roles because of who he is.same as any musician.

so then you dont consider Will Smith an actor?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:20 PM »
No I made this thread the requirement should be real actresses.so mya beyonce and keisha don't count.being in a movie doesn't make you an actress.the only reason they got their role is because of their music.

i could understand Mya...and Keyshia. But Beyonce has had several legitimate roles in movies. Anyways, fuckit....im keepin Keyshia lol

what you talkin about? have you seen Mya's resume? it's bigger than Beyonces...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0616550/

Keyshia Cole hasn't acted in shit...she's only done cameos as herself. LOL.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
Jessica Alba
hayden panettiere
evangeline lilly
halle barry
hillary duff

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

a lot of movies, but obviously not the same body of work. Beyonce has starred in some big time movies....Mya's shit looks like made for tv movies lol

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

Keyshia Cole hasn't acted in shit...she's only done cameos as herself. LOL.

yah but she killed it! lol. And i wanna fuck her...so she stays on my list.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2009, 01:48:21 PM »

a lot of movies, but obviously not the same body of work. Beyonce has starred in some big time movies....Mya's shit looks like made for tv movies lol

they're in the same caliber, man..."Chicago" was probably bigger than anything Beyonce has done.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2009, 01:57:17 PM »

Jessica Alba
Natalie Portman
Emilie De Ravin
Hayden Panetierre
Elisha Cuthbert

:banana_dss:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2009, 03:31:05 PM »

they're in the same caliber, man..."Chicago" was probably bigger than anything Beyonce has done.

I dunno man. I aint even that big of a Beyonce fan or no shit like that. But she's played leading roles in major motion pictures. Mya was turned down for one of the 4 leading roles in "Set it Off"....not even that big of a movie.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2009, 03:57:26 PM »
who cares what theyve been in or whos movies were bigger, theybe both fine as fuck. :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2009, 02:22:18 AM »
If we can add Mya, then can I add Keri Hilson? I'd give one of my kidneys just to lick her ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »

I dunno man. I aint even that big of a Beyonce fan or no shit like that. But she's played leading roles in major motion pictures. Mya was turned down for one of the 4 leading roles in "Set it Off"....not even that big of a movie.

"Set It Off" was made before she had a resume....don't matter though. theyd both get it.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
Natalie Portman
Alexis Bledel
Zooey Deschanel
Rachel McAdams
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
My Future Wife:

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2009, 12:59:04 PM »

don't matter though. theyd both get it.

lol real shit...