Author Topic: Anyone Catch This Slick Line By Puffy?  (Read 616 times)

Elano

Re: Anyone Catch This Slick Line By Puffy?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »
ice cube will never reply.
WC could spit some fire against puffy or jay z.......
Daz and Kurupt ?  :nawty: unfortunately

wardy

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
to be fair to puffy he has worked with Westcoast artists, the beef era he worked with too $hort a lot and since he has worked with Kokane, Snoop Dogg, Dogg Pound, Keyshia Cole, The Game (wrote for diddy), Ice Cube & Xzibit were in one of his videos with snoop think it was bad boy for life

i think the line was blown out of proportion and whoever mentioned that jigga line on watcher 2 that is not a diss to the west, in fact i remember jay sayin in one of his songs that the east had been soft since snoop came through and crushed the buildings in the new york new york video.

BIGWORM

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 08:30:20 AM »
I feel what you sayin!
not suprised game didnt bark at crack man x, he fuckin put him on his album, thats his homie, but still he should have went at him

^ Thats because DMX said " I ain't feeling the west coasts artists because there too laid back, however I'm feeling The Game ".

dizell21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 09:14:25 AM »
Dog, if you don't think that's a diss to the West on the Watcher, I got a beach in Venice I can sell you. Man I'm telling you every rapper from here, some publicly and some privately will definitely tell you that Jay-z line from the "The Watcher 2" is defnitely a diss and slight to the West Coast. R you kidding me? We give Dre his props, but that's where it stops? Dog listen to that verse. That 100 percent was a diss. I'm telling you, it ain't like he saying I'm gonna kill ya'll but he is saying he think the West  ain't on the East level. I think you misunderstand, you can work with anyone to get money, but you at the same time don't have to respect them. Don't confuse the 2. I wish any rappers on here would admit that line by Jay, was a diss. Look at Jay's history everyone knows that. And yes he mentioned it been weak since Snoop crushed the building, but don't mean he think the East is still not superior, he just talking about his thoughts on the state of East rap. And Puff line was a diss, think about that one.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:18:21 AM by dizell21 »

afgmafia

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »
puffy knows that if anyone responds it might bring back the fued so he did it because aint nobody want that
and plus he did win if someone goin say something wat they goin say? suge did lose deathrow dre left snoop left pac died r.i.p.
puff said it cuz he can der aint no consequences

and jay took the opportunity to rep himself to the fullest on a track wit dre. everyone knows jay consider himself best of all time and shit and if he get on a track wit one of the best of all time if not the best of all time then hell yea he goin rep himself he said "we give dre his props but thats where it stops its the roc" i dont consider it a diss to west coast i consider it as him takin advantage he has a song wit dre and sayin hes better than dre.

JOEYNY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »
I DONT THINK NO NIGGAZ RESPONDIN TO PUFFY I MEAN CAN YOU REALLY CALL THAT DUDE A REAL RAPPER

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »
Yea gay-z was def dissing the west coast he just tries to do it on a sneak lil bitch way, he's dissing them but at the same time he's not
Bullets aint got no names

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 10:37:47 AM »
that isnt th eline from Puffy to worry about...

Recently on 'Swagga Like Puff" he says "Who else goes to War With A WHole Coast And Gets A Star For It"

referring to his star on Hollywood Blvd...

But, again none of our so-called stars can even compete - they gotta let it ride...  Damn shame...

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
puffy is a boss

he told you he wont stop

while suge gettin knocked out

and ya don't stop

StreetPoet

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »
I hope Shyne catches Puffys ass

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2009, 05:23:25 PM »
thats what im sayin he shouldnt have!

I feel what you sayin!
not suprised game didnt bark at crack man x, he fuckin put him on his album, thats his homie, but still he should have went at him

^ Thats because DMX said " I ain't feeling the west coasts artists because there too laid back, however I'm feeling The Game ".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »
and if jay was takin shots at this coast, why would dre not say nuth, and continue to work wit him?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 05:26:44 PM »
puffy is a boss

he told you he wont stop

while suge gettin knocked out

Word.  

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
It just bothers me cuz I feel like, why are the top niggas in the game kicking us while we're down? No new West Coast artist can even get a release date. We have Game and Snoop...thats it. Why throw shots at us?

its just a line  and who cares about puff anyway?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2009, 09:23:22 PM »
who gives a fuck what puff daddy says that guy would talk all day if you let him