Author Topic: BATTLECAT is by far the BEST producer on the westcoast  (Read 1038 times)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: BATTLECAT is by far the BEST producer on the westcoast
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2009, 12:45:31 AM »
WC always has had the best producers. Fingazz, Quik, Battlecat, Daz, Ant Banks, Soopafly, Rick Rock, E-A-Ski, Fredwreck, Meech Wells, LT Hutton...shit Terrace Martin bringing heat, J Wells, etc etc

You can go on all day.

Sad thing is, just about all of them IMO make better tracks than Swizz Beats, and look at the shine he gets. (Although Bustas - Touch it, Styles P - Alarm Blaze and Tha Dogg Pounds - Attitude problem are crazy. Give him credit on them 3...even though last 2 are similar.)

Pretty stupid arguing over who is better....Just a matter of opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2009, 06:48:53 AM »
Battlecat has alot of classic beats
he sure does. i can't wait to hear the new shit he did for Jayo Felony.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

mrkmaidog

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »
damn battlecat is dope as hell, definitley top 3 or 5 etc.... man the tracks he did on boo ya tribe's album were top notch, it made boo ya sound good as hell, even tho they weak rappers. he gave em some of the best tracks, plus features from kurupt,knocturnal, crooked i, eastwood etc... helped out alot. it was the first and only booya album i bought because of cat producing nearly the whole album. that track he did for spice-1's amerikkkas nightmare is off the hook, i forgot the name of tho but it stays on repeat. man the beats he laced for bookie's "stressin" and vontel "vision of a dream" albums were dope as shit, too bad those albums were highly slept on, and are expensive as hell, (especially bookie's album with 10 battlecat tracks, vontels album you can find em for a decent price, watch out for those japanese reprint bootleg scams). are there any other slept on/underground albums with battle cat productions thats worth copping or d/l?

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »
Battlecat is sick but not better then quick

it is than not then