Author Topic: Timbaland Shoots Down "Shock Value 2" Rumors  (Read 182 times)

Elano

Timbaland Shoots Down "Shock Value 2" Rumors
« on: January 08, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »
"Man, I'm so in demand that people are making up albums just to try and keep up with me. What people are reading out there is nonsense. I'm only just starting to think about Shock Value 2, just recording and putting some ideas together, so there are definitely no song titles, release date, or any other news related to the album. When Shock Value 2 does finally exists in the real world, everybody's gonna hear about it from me." (Interscope Records/Mosley Music Group)

While he says all reported release dates or track listings are false, Timbo promises most fans should expect a new sound when he does release it.

"I'm just revamping. I'm not even at a stage to say where I'm at. I'm not at a beginning, I'm not at a middle. I'm just zoning out trying to find a new sound I wanna attack, and I think I got it. It's something you never heard, something I never tried.

"It might be something you might have heard, I don't know," Timbaland added. "I'm trying to figure it out myself. I'm just having a bunch of fun right now. I don't wanna go too left, but I wanna give them something different." (MTV)

http://www.sohh.com/2009/01/timbaland_shoots_down_fal.html

Invincible

Re: Timbaland Shoots Down "Shock Value 2" Rumors
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
The other tracklist did look a bit fake so I'm not surprised by this.

5*$TUNNA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 05:02:38 PM »
Ya, the guest lineup was crazy.  There's no way that was real.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »
Ya, the guest lineup was crazy.  There's no way that was real.

dameons

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 08:48:34 PM »
That fat tub of shit thinks he is too good.That pop shit he makes can burn in flames.