Author Topic: Timbaland to executive produce The Game next album "Global Warming"  (Read 1090 times)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
Re: Timbaland to executive produce The Game next album "Global Warming"
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 03:29:33 AM »
like 180 000 people overestimated Nellys Biggest Features on the CD??? Fergie, Akon,Wayne and others?

90 % of Sales Come from the quality of the singles, Publicity,buzz, blogging and mixtapes are just exuses rappers use for flopping,its only 10% of Total sales, 90% is the quality of the Single material.

Thats why Wayne is selling, and thats why Pussy Cat Dolls, who sold 7 mils, now selling 200 000, and Akon, whos last album pushed 6 mils, now selling 350 000...
get a life and stop spamming forums like this one over and over again

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

penenstamp

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 08:12:45 AM »

thats one stupid ass question; i doubt anyones gonna buy an album because it has this on the back cover

You overestimate a lot of people.
l

like 180 000 people overestimated Nellys Biggest Features on the CD??? Fergie, Akon,Wayne and others?

90 % of Sales Come from the quality of the singles, Publicity,buzz, blogging and mixtapes are just exuses rappers use for flopping,its only 10% of Total sales, 90% is the quality of the Single material.

Thats why Wayne is selling, and thats why Pussy Cat Dolls, who sold 7 mils, now selling 200 000, and Akon, whos last album pushed 6 mils, now selling 350 000...

Truth of the matter is that if a producer executive produces an album they do use that person's name to get the word out.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »
Its true.if 50 cent had put his name on lil scrappy and freeways album at the hieght of g unit they would have sold.but they came out when everyone started hating 50.its a double edged sword.yes you get some garaunteed sales but your also cutting out the audience of people that don't like that person.so when snoop releases a project people that don't like snoop will be like snoop dogg peesents Dubb union?no thanks

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »
THE GAME IS ON THE WAY BACK?

You know what? The Game is one slick dude, man! Dr. Dre is arguably the best producer ever in Hip-Hop, but there are a couple others. There is DJ Premiere and then there is Timbaland. Yea…I said it. TIMBALAND. Here is the rumor. I am hearing the The Game will have Timbaland as the executive producer of his next CD, which he’s reportedly working on. The Game sort of got lukewarm reviews for LAX. Maybe that’s why he is allegedly calling his new CD "Global Warming." I also heard that Cool and Dre are to be on the album very heavy with the beats. The Game remains one of my favorite rappers and I hope to see him come out stronger. To this day, I think Dr. Dre needs Game on Detox. Yes. I said NEEDS.

AHH.COM

oh i totally agree the game not on detox would be a total disgrace and disappointment

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 09:30:04 PM »

You know what? The Game is one slick dude, man! Dr. Dre is arguably the best producer ever in Hip-Hop, but there are a couple others. There is DJ Premiere and then there is Timbaland. Yea…I said it. TIMBALAND. Here is the rumor. I am hearing the The Game will have Timbaland as the executive producer of his next CD, which he’s reportedly working on. The Game sort of got lukewarm reviews for LAX. Maybe that’s why he is allegedly calling his new CD "Global Warming." I also heard that Cool and Dre are to be on the album very heavy with the beats. The Game remains one of my favorite rappers and I hope to see him come out stronger. To this day, I think Dr. Dre needs Game on Detox. Yes. I said NEEDS.

AHH.COM

oh i totally agree the game not on detox would be a total disgrace and disappointment

What are you talking about? Game's the one who turned his back on Dre. Even still, The Game sucks, and it would be a waste of a verse. You Game dickriders really need to calm down and stop overreacting.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 09:32:23 PM by The King »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

AHH.COM

What are you talking about? Game's the one who turned his back on Dre. Even still, The Game sucks, and it would be a waste of a verse.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 03:34:33 AM »
Its true.if 50 cent had put his name on lil scrappy and freeways album at the hieght of g unit they would have sold.but they came out when everyone started hating 50.its a double edged sword.yes you get some garaunteed sales but your also cutting out the audience of people that don't like that person.so when snoop releases a project people that don't like snoop will be like snoop dogg peesents Dubb union?no thanks
snoop does so much shady shit this nigga really hates the west coast you could tell in his actions but people love his whacc ass when he would let your mom die from hunger but Dubb Union could actually rap which Snoop CAN NOT DO ANYMORE