Author Topic: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?  (Read 488 times)

Floydness

Re: the universal question - can men and women be friends ?
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...
LMFAO!......that "friend connection" is when the guy sticks his penis into the girl's vagina.........and if not, one (or both) of them is hoping for it to go down.

Ive have and had guy friends.. I assure you it never went any further.. we just have some things in common and like to hang out.. also, I get along well with guys (girls too, but sometimes I dont like how dramatic and backstabbing chicks can be) so whats wrong with having a cool guy friend that I hit up a blunt with once in a while, talk, listen to music, chill.. with no sexual attraction I think both genders can be friends.. I duno, its just my opinion though.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »
Oh yeah and I see what you guys mean from your side as well.. Ive had very FEW (1 or 2) guy friends that I actually liked more than friends and it didnt work out lol..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2009, 04:51:31 PM »
haha good shit

Chris Rock said it best (paraphrasing) - I only hang out with 2 types of broads: broads I'm fuckin, or broads I haven't fucked yet.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
sometimes people just have a general friend connection^^ it doesnt mean the guy has to be girly or the girl has to be manly.. sometimes people just have a friend connection...
LMFAO!......that "friend connection" is when the guy sticks his penis into the girl's vagina.........and if not, one (or both) of them is hoping for it to go down.

Ive have and had guy friends.. I assure you it never went any further.. we just have some things in common and like to hang out.. also, I get along well with guys (girls too, but sometimes I dont like how dramatic and backstabbing chicks can be) so whats wrong with having a cool guy friend that I hit up a blunt with once in a while, talk, listen to music, chill.. with no sexual attraction I think both genders can be friends.. I duno, its just my opinion though.
The guys always remained hopeful though. They always do......unless they're into the cock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
y'all missing out on the friends partners angle. if your close friends with someone in a relationship you often become friends with their partner if you and the person still stay tight. not usually close close friends though no. this is mostly guys fault.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »
y'all missing out on the friends partners angle. if your close friends with someone in a relationship you often become friends with their partner if you and the person still stay tight. not usually close close friends though no. this is mostly guys fault.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MediumL

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »
yes. especially if their ur mates gf.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2009, 12:03:05 PM »
usually, the girl has to be a little dykey and/or the guy has to be a little faggy in order to be friends...otherwise, the answer is no.

That is not true at all

my answer (would be) is between these two

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »

The guys always remained hopeful though. They always do......unless they're into the cock.

real talk

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 08:36:32 PM »
Yes... men dont want to fuck ugly bitches so those become their friends!  8)

Cali Climate

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »
Of course they can.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »
I've got more female friends then male friends.I am a bit shallow in that I can't be friends with a girl if I'm at least attracted to her.Its good for the hooking up for friends benefit.That being said they have to be intelligent as well because I can't stand stupidity.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2009, 02:34:33 AM »

Haha

kemizt

DPG4EVA

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2009, 07:47:02 AM »
usually, the girl has to be a little dykey and/or the guy has to be a little faggy in order to be friends...otherwise, the answer is no.

NIK knowledge... you gotta love it.

JAZ

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »
who fucking cares.

let me explain this to you. men = friends. women = fucking. THE END.