Author Topic: LeCrab James goes in on Sports Center  (Read 329 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: LeCrab James goes in on Sports Center
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 12:19:11 AM »
LeCrab haha

I don't particularly like King James, but I don't dislike him either

I just want him to smash on Boston if it comes down to it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »
Wade vs LBJ is a closed call .. a lot think Lebron is more better because his physical abilities make it look easier and more impressive than Wade .. Wade has some VERY impressive all around stats and does his best with a very unxperienced and undersized team ... and please don't bring that wack ass Marion in this discussion .. dude has falling off BIG TIME ...

On the other hand, Stop with that "LBJ supporting cast is weak" argument ... Cavs were looking shitty on offense because of the non existence of team offensive plays .. it was LBJ gets the ball and either shoots or passes for an open teammate.. BUT the Cavs have always been a VERY solid defensive and rebounding team , that was one of the main reasons of their success (with Lebron being the other obviously).. this year their wack ass coach (+ with the acquisition of Mo W) has finally decided it was time to develop a team offensive game ..... Z, West, Varejo , Gibson are no superstars but they are far from being D-League players and they show it this year..

Lebron is still getting better this year though , I think his on ball D has hugely improved and his "killer instinct" aswell ...

Back on topic , I'd still take James over Wade , especially in the long run, coz I think Wade will have some real difficulties to keep playing at this level if he does not change his game and does not become more a jumpshooter ( he won't be able to take hits from big 4 years without being injured , his last season was already fucked up because of repetitive injuries) while Lebron is just way too powerful to be stopped on his way to the rim

Part of what makes Wade's improvement so noticeable is the fact that he's developed a mid-range game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »
^LeBron is making quite an improvment with the mid-range game.

once he masters that, it is going to be scary.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »
^LeBron is making quite an improvment with the mid-range game.

once he masters that, it is going to be scary.

LeBron's mid-range is not comparable to Wade's.