Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Digging His Own Grave like Spider?  (Read 250 times)

danniboi

Bishop Lamont Digging His Own Grave like Spider?
« on: January 12, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »

Read the Comments and Responses

This is not a bashin thread, this is just a proof of whats going on, read peoples comments on this shit, i havent seen that much hate on the West coast MC since Spider Loc.Something that kills the West Coast, coz Bishop is not a waste like Spider, he coulda been somebody,

And He keeps going on with Snoop and Cube,I understand his frustration, but Its rescession, Snoop aint even seling either and Cube got his own thang, besides, Bishop got Fuking Dre, DRE, this aint JD or JR, this is DRE, he is an EX, Producer, Label Runner, he FUKING SIGNED EMINEM.

To be honest, I think that Bishop is a lil jelaous of People Like Snoop, Cube,E40, WC and others getting Game and other Cats like Jeezy on their Albums but not Bishop.

I undestan that too, i have been saying this for years, People Call Game weak or wack, but in reality every MC wants to Work with him, and when they Do, Game does bring the best on the songs, and Bishop, well, like X.O said "He aint wack, niggaz just aint checking up on him," and its true, dude kinda got lack of emotion or presence on the mic, his lines are like Banks lines, They are Dope, but people dont see to care.

This is not a hate thread, if anything, i am helping Bishop to understand and learn,Coz even thou i am here and he is there, i am not signed and he is not, at this very moment, we are on the same level, we both aint got shit coming out.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:58:22 PM by danniboi »

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Bishop Lamont Digging His Own Grave like Spider?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 12:57:16 PM »

This is not a bashin thread, this is just a proof of whats going on, read peoples comments on this shit, i havent seen that much hate on the West coast MC since Spider Loc.Something that kills the West Coast, coz Bishop is not a waste like Spider, he coulda been somebody,

And He keeps going on with Snoop and Cube,I understand his frustration, but Its rescession, Snoop aint even seling either and Cube got his own thang, besides, Bishop got Fuking Dre, DRE, this aint JD or JR, this is DRE, he is an EX, Producer, Label Runner, he FUKING SIGNED EMINEM.

To be honest, I think that Bishop is a lil jelaous of People Like Snoop, Cube,E40, WC and others getting Game and other Cats like Jeezy on their Albums but not Bishop.

I undestan that too, i have been saying this for years, People Call Game weak or wack, but in reality every MC wants to Work with him, and when they Do, Game does bring the best on the songs, and Bishop, well, like X.O said "He aint wack, niggaz just aint checking up on him," and its true, dude kinda got lack of emotion or presence on the mic, his lines are like Banks lines, They are Dope, but people dont see to care.

This is not a hate thread, if anything, i am helping Bishop to understand and learn,Coz even thou i am here and he is there, i am not signed and he is not, at this very moment, we are on the same level, we both aint got shit coming out.

White kids hating on Dubcnn dont account for any west coast artist being hated on. In the real world and in the streets niggas dont take sides or take beefs personal unless they actually know these artist. So speak for yourself when you talking about someone getting hated on.

Jaydc555

Re: Bishop Lamont Digging His Own Grave like Spider?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 01:03:45 PM »
Isn't the one thread that's going to be 5 pages long enough on this topic?