Author Topic: Its about to be Floyd "Broke" Mayweather...  (Read 404 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Its about to be Floyd "Broke" Mayweather...
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2009, 04:43:23 AM »
There are a lot of Soccer/Nba/Nfl players that comes from poverty,most of them are not broke like this stupid mayweather.....boxers are fucked up in the head,this is the problem.

Major sports leagues have programs that educate their young players on what to do and not do with their money so they don't end up broke.  Boxing is ran by corrupt organizations who could give a damn about their boxers.

Elano

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2009, 04:49:54 AM »
There are a lot of Soccer/Nba/Nfl players that comes from poverty,most of them are not broke like this stupid mayweather.....boxers are fucked up in the head,this is the problem.

Boxing is ran by corrupt organizations who could give a damn about their boxers.

I can say the same thing for most of the Nba/Nfl/Soccer teams owners.....

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:01 AM »

Boxing is ran by corrupt organizations who could give a damn about their boxers.

I can say the same thing for most of the Nba/Nfl/Soccer teams owners.....

Atleast they have a system in place, boxing doesn't.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 05:20:32 AM »
I've never heard/read about  programs in the Nfl/Nba that educate their young players on what to do and not do with their money....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2009, 11:13:30 AM »
What is it with black Americans, always showing how much money they have, making it rain and shit?

Majority of black Americans aren't like that you fucking moron.  Keep letting the media dictate your perception of people you have never met.

what do you expect from a fuckin Nazi?

7even likes to pretend as if he is an expert on subjects he knows absolutely nothing about other then seeing it in videos or on youtube.  He isnt even in the States....wtf?! lol. Typically when you take people who come from a life, environment, history of having nothing....all their dreams of what its like to be rich come out when they finally become rich.  Theyre often surrounded with their same group of friends they grew up with (as you usually dont just go buy new friends), who also are not used to handling themselves with millions of dollars. For whatever reason, when people come from nothing (a lot of people)....and become rich, they feel the need to bring everyone with them. They give money to their family, friends, everybody.  I think its sort of a way of feeling like a hero when youve spent a majority of your life being looked down upon.  People who come from money, and grow up over priviledged, learn how to hold onto their money....hoard it, and only give it out if its a sound investment and it best suits THEIR interest. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2009, 11:16:40 AM »
btw, i dunno if you guys ever saw the special ( think it was on Showtime), where they took this random homeless guy (white guy 7even) and gave him $100,000 dollars. Just to see how his life would change. He took the money, went out, bought himself a brand new $30,000 dollar truck. Bought a car for some guy who was his friend even when he was homeless, and started throwing money around having a good time with it. Needless to say, he was homeless a year later.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
I've never heard/read about  programs in the Nfl/Nba that educate their young players on what to do and not do with their money....

actually, i believe they do have programs for young players when they come into the league as a rookie.  Problem is, how many 18-22 yr old males really wanna listen to someone else tell them what to do with their newfound millions. Not many Ive ever known, at that age you think you know everything.  Why would these guys be any different?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 12:36:54 PM »
Let's not act as if Mayweather or people like him always lived on the street and had barely food on the table. To become THIS good at a sport, you need proper nutrition and shit. So don't give him that gutter bullshit. They simply are major show-offs. What's the point in burning 100,000 or throwing 30,000 into crowd, making it rain, or making a video showing 1 million in cash? It's just to show off, that you are so rich that you can care less. That's it. It's not about giving to your kin and friends. It's to show off. I've never seen non-black people do that to that extend. Does that make me Nazi? I just call it how I see it. Not my fault at all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 01:42:32 PM »
Does that make me Nazi?

probably worse actually. At least Nazi's admitted their hatred. You have a picture of Steven A Smith in your sig but take swipes at Black people every chance you get lol Hypocrit. You must have gotten beat up by a Black kid when you were little or somethin.

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 01:53:38 PM »
Well it's obvious that the WWE has fake storylines in order to build up their matches.  It's a little less obvious with boxing.  Floyd has always been a cocky dude, but once he realized that most people just hated him...he decided to just be even more annoying/cocky just for the fuck of it.  The money mayweather persona is new too, relatively speaking. 

really, I think Mayweather just understands the game when it comes to Boxing. Tyson, crazy as he was.....began to understand the game. Boxing is a great sport, but the sport has turned into more of a spectacle and a business then it is a sport. Its ridiculous that top fighters always want to fight De La Hoya even though he wouldnt be rated on anyones top 10...or even 20 pound for pound fighters list. Its all about ticket/PPV sales. Fighters like Mayweather are extremely talented. He has beat everyone he faced....but his style isnt appealing to the fans. Im a Spurs fan, theyve had some unbelievable teams....and one of the most successful 10 yr runs ever in any sport. But their style wasnt appealing to fans so their finals appearances had low ratings. In Boxing, when your a great fighter....but fans arent tuning in to watch, the best thing you can do to sell tickets/PPV, is create controversy. Thats what Tyson did, and thats what Mayweather attempts to do. If you notice, Mayweather NEVER goes at his opponent as hard after the fight....as he does before it. He's attempting to create a buzz like Ali would do, before a fight.  Ali was the ultimate because he brought the controversy and the drama like no one else, ever. But that is obviously Mayweathers game.  Remember, Ali is the greatest....but during his years.....he was hated by many also. You had a lot of people, like 7even, that would consider him a "cocky nigger".  But true boxing fans respected him, and loved him.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 02:31:35 PM »
Manny pacqiou would destroy floyd mayweiner
Bullets aint got no names

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »

Since this has turned into a racist thread i'll counter that with, "Floyd will knock the rice out of Manny"

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

Since this has turned into a racist thread i'll counter that with, "Floyd will knock the rice out of Manny"

im a fan of both Floyd and Manny. But right now....i think Pacman would be too much for him. It would be an interesting match though. Manny typically always has faster hands then his opponents, Mayweather would be the first fighter with hands just as quick. However, Manny's style might not allow Mayweather to box the way he would want to. If it turned into a fight, Manny has the definete advantage.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 06:12:41 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »
How's that racist dumbfuck? im mexican and pacqiao is phillipine.
Bullets aint got no names

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2009, 06:17:13 PM »

I don't know about destroy, but it would be a really good fight.