Author Topic: Video interview meech wells in the studio doin a remix with the pusha, 211 cte  (Read 753 times)

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
east..i sent a track to your selfmade gmail...

It's half done but i'd love to see you and Tech collab on that for Meeches NWWO 4 playa...

and if you guys have a Meech track you want tech to drop a 16 on...send it over man...
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

80s baby

fuc what you heard he dissed eastwood hard g unot killer
about 2 mins 13 seconds he dissed the shit out of eastwood
paybac was hear to confirm at a party eastwood left cause spider loc was there..
you know what it do eastwood...
how many labels are you going to sign too before your shit drop

i cant believe cbo put u on mobfather on that gangsta shit trac
man you killed the song wit that weak ass verse

eastwood1

• 'G'
fuc what you heard he dissed eastwood hard g unot killer
about 2 mins 13 seconds he dissed the shit out of eastwood
paybac was hear to confirm at a party eastwood left cause spider loc was there..
you know what it do eastwood...
how many labels are you going to sign too before your shit drop

i cant believe cbo put u on mobfather on that gangsta shit trac
man you killed the song wit that weak ass verse
you sound like a iddiot somebody slap this nigga please! you have been pimp slapped

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
80's baby...

You are such a fuckin Hater bro!!!

why r u in this post hatin on East? Meech? Tech and his job...what the fuck do you do playa?

what have you accomplished....everyone is out here grindin...and you come in here like you know about it...

I speak for me when i say this.. Fuck you HATER!!! HI HATER hahahaha

Keep doin you!!!  I BET YOU ARE REAL UGLY DUDE!!! GOD DON't LIKE UGLY!! ahh too funny

i never respond to haters..but you are funny..

I'm done..you won't get a response so do what you have to do!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:42:38 PM by aaamusicgroupwest »

80s baby

how am i hating come on man you know i speak the truth man i know the business im a successful nigga just leaving coronado bay if you know where that is
i dont spit bullshit man i heard tech works at verizonwireless its the truth im not fabricating nothin i spitting real shit

im a harsh critic when it comes to music i spit real shit man..i dont hate on nobody i speak the truth rollin around wit livewire who spider did silly we wont speak on that
but bac to the topic

name some good eastwood tracs
his verse on thuglordz bulletproof love was coo
and his verse off united ghettos of america prt 2
his verse on cali niggaz

other than that i cant think of anything this nigga did by himself that was tight...
name a solo trac he did that was tight
this ngga was on stop snitchin stop lyin he had a chance to succeed and failed
techniec ripped the whole mixtape

80s baby

i dont hate on anybody nigga a lot of westcoast niggaz tryin to make millions of dollars off albums and shit and you cant do that now of days
that old master p and e 40 hustle is gone out the window..thats why i appreciate wit crooked i did man the freestyles a week
211 giving away his mixtapes same wit roccett and gmalone and jay roc nipsey hussle and they dont take a million years to put out shit man

techniec been long over due for like what 10 yrs now..instead of worry about making millions of dollars and doing it for the money
rap sales aint what they used to be..you gotta do other hustles to make money off rap..i mean look at y.a. them niggaz been droppin shit
since roscoe first album..telling they fans they comin..then roscoe keep dropping his solos and now they trying to say they droppin some new shit
you just cant do that bro..if you love your art and all the hard work you do at the studio..get yourself a website and sell that shit for 5.00 dollars a pop
real shit...if you aint just in it for the money..i mean come on now eastwood was on all these cds bac in 04 and now you got some hot shit for the 09
reason i like everybody to tune into spider loc..his music aint the best but he got some cool tracs.and he got some heat too
he stay putting his shit out..mixtape a month..he dropped 2 cds and 2 dvds

80s baby

aaa music i need a good explanation of what bringing the west bac means
niggaz keep sayin that but im not seeing shit
i spit real facts on here...i dont spit no hater ass shit..no bullshit..i speak real shit..nigga i can look at my rap catalogue i got over 10 000 rap cds nigga from east to west to south nigga i still to this day think prodigy from mobb deep is the hardest rapper out
him unpacino big twin alchemist havoc 40 glocc big noyd the old big noyd bac in 97 -2001 would make a killer cd
how many of yall got the qbs finest cd..nigga that shit hard to find nigga..cant no nigga tell me about rap
i just popped in that yellow ant banks cd big thangs playin trac #2 as we speak ice cube too short big thangs song what ya know abou it nigga 

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
I see what you are saying with the hustle has changed...

It looks like you love your music and are passionate about real content. A little less i have a big chain and a little more substance...i feel that way too.

The problem is there are kids out there that wanna hear about your big chains and the bently gt, so these guys have to accomadate all the consumers...

You like SPi, Mobb Deep, C-BO...so i'm guessing you like to hear the real..or at least a representation of that...I agree, but the real isn't always marketable on a mainstream level...

13-23 year olds wanna hear about chains, bentlys and in the club and sluts....so it's juggle...

I feel you on the substance vibe...but these guys are doing music for money too, and there is money in show money, endorsements etc...

Kanye West dropped 808 and Heartbreaks because i'm guessing his team said look.....

you can hit the pop market
808's are the club bangin kits
auto tune is the hottest thing out...

this equals mainstream consumers, ringtone sales, pop fans which are the biggest consumers worldwide in our demographic....

It's a Juggle...

Man...i want to hear 2pac again..i wanna hear biggie...

but how r we gonna hear that when Solja Boy, Kanye West and Lady gaga are selling the ringtone pop...

it's puts artist in a position where they have to accomadate that to a certain extent...

It's wack...but it's not all about us HIP HOP listeners....album wise it is more about the 15-20 year old kids that alll wear ED HARDY cause the other guy is....who couldn't care less about real....they care about Poppin Coolars and Thiugs in the club...so these guys have to cater to that...i'm sure there teams go...ok look we need 5 chains and big thangs records...and the rest you can do you...

this reply is kinda all over the place because i don't have alot of time here...

but you deserve ( don't mean that in an asshole way) a reply because you didn't shoot back with insults....you spoke on it how you feel....i respect that bro

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 05:26:18 PM by aaamusicgroupwest »

80s baby

thats real talk man i dont just listen to cbo prodigy i listen to it all believe it or not man i dont bump too much new shit man im sitting here playing old shit right now
what niggaz on here know about redman tonights da night
yea that gangbang shit is cooo man i got fam from harlem 30s to the nuttys to the southsides all the way to the avalons and homies from 60s
but thats not the type of shit im on..we talkin about rap right now...i can spit shit about gangbanging and whats going on in these streets niggaz dont see..but i aint tryin to put know one business out there..bac in the days
mc eiht we come strapped
spice 1 187 he wrote
brotha lynch season of da sic
x raided
cbo
above the law
all that shit has been done as far as gangsta shit i wanna hear some new spitters right now
i think jay roc is tight but i think his boy k dot is a lot better on the mic
i like them niggaz what they did on the no sleep til nyc album
but glasses malone is a coo rapper but its like when you hear him say k dot is the new kurupt and no fans on here respond to that shit like wtf are you crazy
i got a problem with that shit  (kurupt was a raw as lyrical gangsta smooth artist
you ll never hear k boy do a trac like kurupt mystic river
i want some new techniec shit that couple staxx was bangin techniec been bringin in it for years
on the mac 10 cd the recipe
all the shit he did wit hoo bangin he gave them a different sound mac 10 should cut that nigga a 10 g check just for that shit
he s crazy if he thinks people we re listening to hoo bangin to hear some new comrad verses
maybe squeak ru since he was tight but nawww we wanted to see what techniec had coming
there s no unity out west no more back in the days you had dogg pound collabin wit bay artist and vice versa
you had hoobangin doin shit wit the dogg pound
now of days you dont see that shit cause niggaz be hating and you get niggaz like bishop lamont just killin it for everybody
mad cause dre aint dropped his shit

back to what you we re speaking on white people are the majority of the buyers of rap music didnt know that shit til about 98 when i read it in the usa today
but now its like hip hop just aint the same no more back in the days we use to look forward to albums coming out i cant think of one artist im anticipating a cd from
right now..cause 40 glocc let me down on his i am legend mixtape it was just a bunch of sloppy verses and the cd had no originality
i dont know thats why im banging old shit

outkast 2 dope boys in the cadillac 

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
i remember whe tha eastsidaz dropped, i listened to it from back to front...
dre 2001 back to front..

it was quality and well thought out...

hopefully we will see someone do that on a mainstream level again...

I honestly get the feeling Jay Rocks cd is gonna be one you want to buy and listen too from start to finish...

Lets hope so..

I'm glad to to chop it up and understand where you are coming from....

I'm glad you like that "Couple Stax"

That actually went out as a ruff beat via miscommunication...althought Dynamic Certified and Techniec Killed it lyrically, i was dissapointed you guys didn't get to hear it the way it was intended...the piano drops out in the chorus, the hi hats are ruffs, i didn't put a mix on anything....but it's all good....i'm gonna put that back out when i free up some time and get it out properly, they KILLED that track...the verses were all incredible in my eyes...

It's a shame Snoop put out that staxx in my jeans track...we had no idea it existed..

This techniec album we have created is crazy, i'm mixing it in the next month and a half...so i'm thinking summer you guys will see it....we'll see what Tech wants to do

We have a track i think is gonna drop on a mixtape with a Makavelli type vibe....you gotta love that!!

Anyway...this is a Meech Wells thread, my bad...

NEW WEST WORLD ORDER VOL.4 Coming sooon!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

80s baby

real rap fan bang these tracs when you can

kool g rap ft nas ( fast life
fabolous  young and sexy
cormega killaz theme
redman -tonights da night (off whut thee album)
jay z in my lifetime (hook whats the meaning whats the meaning of life
ice cube - doin dumb shit
mobb deep the realeast off murda muzik
bleu davinci -work free that nigga blu too
tru masterp cmurder silkk kane and able --pop goes my 9
jim jones intro off p.ome wit max b
2 pac disc 2 song #10 all eyez on me
heltah skeltah Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka  

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
This interview is getting hella views cuzz

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
like 7,000 and counting..thass cra z man...

yo Meech..the beat is done...

sending to Tech now

The_Offence

lol @ this tranny looking chick doing the interview

G iC3

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope video!!!
G'z Up, Ho'z Down....& If Tha B!TCH Can't Swimm Than Tha B!TCH Iz Bound 2 Drizzown!