Author Topic: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs  (Read 993 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Lakers vs Rockets then Lakers vs Spurs
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 08:09:28 PM »
I don't ever want to see a Laker fan here to complain about officiating again.  And you guys still needed a ridiculous Kobe three.

you guys were allowed to mug kobe all night long, stop crying

Kobe lowers his shoulder, foul on the defender.  Yup that's how it's supposed to get called. 

OchoCinco

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 08:10:55 PM »
everyone crys fouls but who cares sometimes they dont go ur way. thats life

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
Not closing out on shooters is going to be the death of us. This is 3 games in a row now.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

I'll keep that in my sig the next time you guys start crying about fouls like last years finals and all the time against the suns.

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »

I'll keep that in my sig the next time you guys start crying about fouls like last years finals and all the time against the suns.

hey i didnt say i wouldnt man im just sayin its stupid to cus that aint gunna do shit. it piusses me off when my teams dont get calls but i mean its pointless to cry about it at the end of the games

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 08:16:22 PM »

hey i didnt say i wouldnt man im just sayin its stupid to cus that aint gunna do shit. it piusses me off when my teams dont get calls but i mean its pointless to cry about it at the end of the games

Underhanded and still played them tough, I'm pleased with the effort just frustrated.

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 08:18:10 PM »

Underhanded and still played them tough, I'm pleased with the effort just frustrated.

its true u did play good but its still impossible to be happy when ur team loses hah

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 08:19:50 PM »

its true u did play good but its still impossible to be happy when ur team loses hah

Van Wafer went crazy and then Alston stopped setting him up.  Oh well, I'm finally flying out to Houston on the 31st to see them live.  Four rows behind the home bench suckkkasssssss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »
I don't ever want to see a Laker fan here to complain about officiating again.  And you guys still needed a ridiculous Kobe three.

Yeah no doubt, I was watching this whole game, LA got EVERY call the whole game, what a joke!  LOL at Yao though on the last play, WTF was that

yea...Lakers got EVERY call. Like that clean block Bynum had that was called a foul, or those Kobe drives where he got hammered that were let go. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 08:31:57 PM »
stay loyal to one team man

the CEltics.   (the 17 time champs)

nobody else.

sorta like how you stayed loyal to the Suns? LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

Van Wafer went crazy and then Alston stopped setting him up.  Oh well, I'm finally flying out to Houston on the 31st to see them live.  Four rows behind the home bench suckkkasssssss

lucky you! you get to see the Rockets lose without T-Mac. :raisetheroof:

it's great to be a Laker fan. 8)

RMA562

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »
Great Win for the Lake show

Ariza was ballin, Kobe proves why hes Kobe

Kool Beenz

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »
LETS GO SPURS HAHA

thisoneguy360

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »
LMAO @ Jackson's face after Yao put up that shot.

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2009, 10:46:47 PM »
LOL at y'all talking shit ... the Lakers played with a 8 players rotation ... no Farmar,  no Vujacic, no Walton ... if we beat SAS I'd laugh my ass off
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 03:41:42 AM by wcsoldier »