Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle or Jay Rock  (Read 742 times)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Nipsey Hussle or Jay Rock
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 05:10:12 PM »
yeah I mean jay rock doesnt have mass appeal I dont think hell get the mtv attention (think he might be tryin to hard to get their approval)

Nipsey looks like he has great potential, I mean he has gotten as big as Jay Rock & Glasses on the WC in under 6 months. Whereas Jay has been around for almost 3 years...

i like rock a lot, he brings heat all the time, but i think nipsey has the ability to expand his catalouge easier, he has that ability, if rock could work on that hed get that mass appeal

StreetPoet

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »
JAY ROCK

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »
some real shit!!!

yeah I mean jay rock doesnt have mass appeal I dont think hell get the mtv attention (think he might be tryin to hard to get their approval)

Nipsey looks like he has great potential, I mean he has gotten as big as Jay Rock & Glasses on the WC in under 6 months. Whereas Jay has been around for almost 3 years...

i like rock a lot, he brings heat all the time, but i think nipsey has the ability to expand his catalouge easier, he has that ability, if rock could work on that hed get that mass appeal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »
JAY ROCK
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

westonly

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 09:00:38 PM »
i like them both jus think nipsey has a edge of being more interesting but he gang bangs 2 much

jay rock has versaltilty but his flow is boring

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »
nipsey sounds like a kid, plus his lyrics are below average.

so its Jay Muthafuckin Rock

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 05:51:29 PM »

Nipsey was doing his thing in 05 the first slauson boy shit came out in 06 (or at least that is when I got it,he did a show hosted by Julio G wit Glasses bacc then too,and I remember him posting flyers of himself by V.I.P/Footlocker/Subway in 05 that is when I asked if he really does this rap shit,and he told me he is pushing for it)  I got hard copy from a nigga I knew from 6-0 on Western 147th in Gardena infront of a liquer store my boy ran into dude in 07 Nipsey said he was huge in Japan

I heard about Jay Rock some time around his first mixtape (slightly after Ab-Soul told me I should listen to him,and K Dot at first I liked neither now I listen to them both constantly)

I have heard mad stories about both dudes,and seen Nipsey hustle/grind I heard about him way before Jay Rock he had his neighborhood on smash,and alot of neighboring territory as well

so they been pushing for the same amount of time (prolly longer just noting when they started releasing material) Jay Rock was just noticed first due to his label deal,but now Nipsey is signed,and he is getting a huge push an even bigger one than Jay Rock got but the exposure is just now coming

so it has been more than six months

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
Good question, Jay Rock gots a head start being on BET and all them channels, hope to see Rock take it to the next level.
Nipsey has image and seems real marketable. But in all its who ever can release an album first. That'll be a good day, when a new wc artist drops an official album.

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »
who ever drops an album first

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 07:00:27 PM »
NEIGHBORHOOD NIP HU$$LE  8)