Author Topic: (VIDEO)Jim Jones Shows His Louie Bag Filled With Money!"Im Pregnant With Money!"  (Read 237 times)

Elano

2euce 7even

they git that money..

Jaydc555

Who cares?he's still a shitty rapper

Elano

Who cares?
if you don't care,why you are here ?  :camp:

Jaydc555

Show me some real estate in your name.show me a company you own that makes a profit.what doesn't money in a bag mean?nothing.only people that have nothing real need to do things like this.you don't see actors making you tube videos like this.

Elano

you don't see actors making you tube videos like this.
because most of the actors are not from the hood,it's the hood mentality .
job- "Hey,wtf do you know about the hood mentality you dumb fucker white racist ? "

Jaydc555

Your an idiot.hood mentality is just a way to say ignorant as fuck.their are tons of rappers from the hood that don't do dumb shit like this.and those are the rappers that last.Jim Jones will be broke in 10 years.

Jaydc555

The only reason they make these videos is so little kids like you can wet your pants thinking how hood and cool it looks.but anyone with half a brain knows this just plain ignorance

Jaydc555

Did you think tyga eating money was hood too?or dem franchise boyz burning money?people are starving across the world and stupid muthafuckers like this exist.

Elano

The only reason they make these videos is so little kids like you can wet your pants thinking how hood and cool it looks.but anyone with half a brain knows this just plain ignorance
little kids like YOU

Jaydc555

People like cormega I respect.he made his money and he took the entire queensbridge on a vacation day and paid it for himself.didn't make a video about it either didn't ask for press.that's what's real.

Elano

People like cormega I respect.he made his money and he took the entire queensbridge on a vacation day and paid it for himself.didn't make a video about it either didn't ask for press.that's what's real.
are you sure ?

That's a lot of people  :o

Jaydc555

Imagine if instead of all the rappers wasting their money on chains they spent the money on the community they came from?they make some money they hand that money right back to the white man to buy some jewelry.and that jewelry comes off the basic enslavement of Africans in diamond mines.their own people are murdered for these diamonds so that some rapper can buy a useless chain and all the money goes to white and Jewish men.but I guess ignorance is bliss.Jim Jones and people like him are the reason the miniorities struggle to succeed

Muhfukka

ELAMO SPENT LIKE 5 GRAND ON A CELL PHONE SO THIS IS PERFECT FOR HIM

Jaydc555

Lol anyone who spends 5 grand on a cell phone should be shot...and yes krasnoe I am sure.he rented out school buses to pick everyone up