Author Topic: Why Aaliyahs plane crashed .....  (Read 589 times)

ROCCY

Re: Why Aaliyahs plane crashed .....
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2001, 08:36:16 PM »
That fuckn suck's...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2001, 08:19:59 AM »
i just got some new information that the pilot was arguing with the passengers on the plane b4 it took off .... this argument was supposely heard by another  pilot and was about the amount of things on the plane ....

i believe the pilot was stupid to fly when he knew it was overloaded ....

Aslo the stuff wasn't just "luggage" as in clothes and stuff but was equipment such as cameras and sound equipment ..........

Hittman

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2001, 08:57:48 AM »

Aslo the stuff wasn't just "luggage" as in clothes and stuff but was equipment such as cameras and sound equipment ..........

I didnt think you could take things like that on a plane with you.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2001, 09:04:12 AM »
u can take most things on a plane as long as they're turned off.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2001, 10:12:39 AM »
check this, from Davey D:

Did Hot 97's Star and Buckwyld go too far? That's the blazing question folks are asking after yesterday's morning show. Apparently the popular DJs who make it a point to be the epitome of 'haters' reenacted the tragic plane crash that killed Aaliyah and 8 other passengers. While talking about the incident they played a recording with people screaming and a plane crashing. Needless to say people were more than upset.

Q-Tip called into Angie Martinez's show stating that he was going to boycott them. Here on the west coast, I started to receive emails calling for their heads and a boycott of the radio station. I haven't been able to reach out to Star and Buck to find out whats what.. but according to various accounts they took the position that the plane was overloaded with baggage and hence a 'preventable' accident was caused. As far as they're concerned Aaliyah and her crew didn't listen to the warnings of the pilot and baggage handlers. As sad as this tragedy is, this was also the position the NY Post jumped on when they blasted her death with a front page headline. If you ask me, its too early and too foul to blame the victim.. But than again this sort of controversy and now subsequent exposure is what Star and Buckwyld thrive on.. The pair liken themselves to being the Black Howard Stern of radio. And as we all know Stern has crossed that line on may similar situations. If you live in the NY area hit me back and let me know what you thought about Star and Buckwyld's morning show antics..
------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of fucking foo's......did anyone actually peep the show? I've never heard of them, obviously as i'm from the UK but they sound like a bunch of pathetic dicks.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2001, 10:19:44 AM »
i fuckin hate "shock jocks".. they're as bad as the tabloid press.

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 03:55:17 PM »
where's your source on this info? i thought the pilot was not fully trained and he was on drugs or something.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »
yeah I mean shit happens
if there wasnt no plane crash, then noone would be at fault
it could have been an accident,
jus cuz they said it would be overloaded, dont mean it actually was
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jome

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 04:36:08 PM »
Stop bumping these old ass threads, sandeep14.. locked.